What's new

Honda ADV160

cabanza

Member Number
You knew it was coming, right?

Should be unveiled sometime in 2022.

must-be-ADV160_01.jpg

Last edited:
Of course it was coming. I bought a KLX250 and the next year it was a KLX300. Why wouldn't Honda do the same thing to me:D

We'll have to see how much of an improvement it is. I'm sure it will be very hard to find just like the ADV150.

Of course it was coming. I bought a KLX250 and the next year it was a KLX300. Why wouldn't Honda do the same thing to me:D

We'll have to see how much of an improvement it is. I'm sure it will be very hard to find just like the ADV150.
Oh no! :lol3

I really like the engine in the wife's PCX. It seems to have more midrange and better accelerations.

Oh no! :lol3

I really like the engine in the wife's PCX. It seems to have more midrange and better accelerations.
I'm sure the new engine is a nice improvement. I'd like to see them punch the engine out to around 200cc. I won't hold my breath on that.

I'm sure the new engine is a nice improvement. I'd like to see them punch the engine out to around 200cc. I won't hold my breath on that.
I agree that 200 cc would be perfect but they would have to keep it the exact same size. Honestly, if Aprilia would be bring the SR GT, I'd buy one.

We should be getting better photos soon. I wonder what markets this will be available in.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 09.39.29.png

Apparently my scooter is exactly 156.6, at least according to my "local" Honda website.
Honda USA says 156.9 cc for the updated PCX.

Videos on Instagram tease a new styling. That's interesting.

The AV160 will be unveiled at the Jakarta International Expo which runs between July 9 and July 17.

I guess Honda decided to unveil early:

I don't really see the difference with the 150...

FWjw2l9UUAYsBbe?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Back
Top Bottom