What's new

Honda SCL500

Another promo video. This time for the CL300 (okay, 250).

I'll have what she's having.

Some interesting options for the exhaust. I like the low one. It's by Moriwaki. I hope they will make a low one for the 500 cc.

popup2.jpg

popup3.jpg

Honda France is currently showcasing the 2023 line. There's a video on Instagram where I got these shots from. I am drooling over that blue CL500!

FpsSi0_XoAASGoK?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FpsSi1DXwAE28_Z?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Honda will unveil the CL at the Bangkok Motor Show. When is it going to be our turn?

_nc_ohc=Xx8HagwO_psAX-hJOGP&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=C7fVO1Kaq_wAX8y1zyV&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=fI2f3cozBOMAX8r45zH&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

Honda Japan just introduced the CL250. We can't be far behind...

image-01.png

It's been a while since I've lusted so hard after a motorcycle. I'll probably be disappointed when it comes out. Lol

Fra5Z_paIAAQier?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Frhn9m4XoAUPGeA?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

As per all the Honda 300/500 series, they’ll have as much character and performance as a toaster. Sadly.....

I assume the marketing guys are shooting for a certain demographic.....

b_honda-cl500-2023-32-jpg-jpg.47458

First review of the CL500 I could find. It's in French but Google Translate is your friend. If you are using Chrome, just right click and select translate to English. It's not perfect but it works.

Honda-CL500-press-launch-Siviglia-2023-26.jpg

Honda-CL500-press-launch-Siviglia-2023-16.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've lusted so hard after a motorcycle. I'll probably be disappointed when it comes out. Lol

Fra5Z_paIAAQier?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
I think this is a good looking bike but I just don't buy into the scrambler fad. That high exhaust is purely a styling exercise. I would much rather the exhaust was mounted low like a regular street bike. That high exhaust will interfere with mounting luggage and probably roast a passengers right leg. It even raises the CG of the bike. Unless you plan on crossing some creeks that exhaust is style at the expense of function.

I think this is a good looking bike but I just don't buy into the scrambler fad. That high exhaust is purely a styling exercise. I would much rather the exhaust was mounted low like a regular street bike. That high exhaust will interfere with mounting luggage and probably roast a passengers right leg. It even raises the CG of the bike. Unless you plan on crossing some creeks that exhaust is style at the expense of function.
The exhaust is probably what I will change. Moriwaki makes a low exhaust. It's in one of the pics above.

Reviews in English are finally coming out. Didn't know about "Juliane." She did a great job. I'll have to check other videos from her.

I found this picture that shows the difference between the frames of the Rebel and the CL.

S8-essai-honda-cl500-2023-le-751570.jpg

The riding position looks comfortable to me with feet falling under the butt. Knees aren't too bent. Rider is 5'11".

S8-essai-honda-cl500-2023-le-751525.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom