What's new

Honda CT125 or Trail 125 thread

Yinzer Moto

Member Number
Who has one? Who is looking for one?

We have one and are looking for another.

EFC0A4FA-93DC-430D-B7DC-744ABC5F5E9F.jpeg

Who has one? Who is looking for one?

We have one and are looking for another.

I want one, but not willing to pay what dealers want. Found a few dealers in dc metro area. Got a quote from the one in Mannassas. List + 699 shipping + 195 prep+ 300 doc fee. All they were giving me was MSO paperwork. I had to go to PA DMV and get the title myself and pay the taxes
Yinzer Moto ,Where’d you find your first one?

Anyone have a front rack suggestion? I am looking for something small to just put some rain gear on. Any sellers in the United States.

Suspension, yes, I know, this is an inexpensive scooter. Has anyone done anything to theirs and had good results? I can’t tell if I am bottoming but it is pretty harsh over pot holes.

I bought one! It was totally surreal. I walked into a local dealership, looking for a Monkey, and they happened to have a Trail. I asked if it was sold and they said they just got it and didn't have a waiting list anymore. I rode out on it. My trail just turned 100 miles today after 3 weeks of ownership. I. Love. It. It's awesome!

I live in the inner city part of Houston and I am also close to a Bayou. The Trail is perfect for short trips around the city. I love the gearbox too.

FOuUfYTXEAUfvI3?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FN-1Wp8XoAc0Sx6?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom