What's new

Honda EX5 (Super Cub 110)

cabanza

Member Number
My wife and I bought 2 Super Cubs 110 in Mexico 8 years ago. We enjoyed them for a couple of years (that's a long time for me! Lol) and took them back to Mexico and traded them for a Zoomer X. Since then the Super 110 got updated with a round headlight, disk brake on the front, and better suspension.

Honda Malaysia still sells the "old" Super Cub 110 under the EX5 name. They actually have a special (final?) edition. I really dig it.

nc_ohc=_krTcB2geHUAX_I9ONz&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=nMW-fW4JLm4AX_-R7yo&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg

nc_ohc=xslcleknlToAX9iLUcc&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=MCoVq2UGuyIAX92hzLv&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

-ES2J-&tn=vimt7XDbZcrxt5fv&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

giphy.gif

My wife and I bought 2 Super Cubs 110 in Mexico 8 years ago. We enjoyed them for a couple of years (that's a long time for me! Lol) and took them back to Mexico and traded them for a Zoomer X. Since then the Super 110 got updated with a round headlight, disk brake on the front, and better suspension.

Honda Malaysia still sells the "old" Super Cub 110 under the EX5 name. They actually have a special (final?) edition. I really dig it.

nc_ohc=_krTcB2geHUAX_I9ONz&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=nMW-fW4JLm4AX_-R7yo&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg

nc_ohc=xslcleknlToAX9iLUcc&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=MCoVq2UGuyIAX92hzLv&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

-ES2J-&tn=vimt7XDbZcrxt5fv&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

giphy.gif
It looks well put together, and pretty. I spent a lot of time on the Honda Wave in SE Asia, and developed a bit of a love affair with those underbones myself. I think the EX5, and its classic look, is better looking than the more modern Wave, especially that gold bike.

Top Bottom Back Refresh