What's new

Honda fours .

matty

Border raider.
Member Number
Talk about ask questions share ideas and mods Build here and Pictures if you like. the Sohc CB750 the 350 500 550 and even the twin cams 750 900s etc. Anything honda four.

My CB400F I bought at a bank repo auction when I was a teen back in '77. It was stock with the exception of the handlebars. Kept it until some time in '81

1975_CB400Four (1).jpg 1975_CB400Four (2).jpg

Then, while working as a Yamaha and Husky tech, I picked up this 550F. It was a brown four-pipe stocker when I bought it. PIR in about '81.

1976_CB550Four(1).jpg 1976_CB550Four.jpg

I think some of the most fun I’ve ever had whilst fully clothed was on my 550 4. Racing RD350s around 270 in St Louis all times of the day and night, then winding up at the Steak and Shake across from the airport,just off Brown road. Stupidest goddam thing I ever did in my life was high siding at about 60 mph breaking me and making a trapezoid of the bike’s frame. But on the other hand, I was in traction in the hospital when I got my pre induction physical letter. Doc took care of it. All photos are lost to antiquity, but I will never forget the folks at Florrisant Honda. More on that on request.
David

Having discovered motorcycles in my teens in the late 70’s a real motorcycle has always been an air cooled four UJM. I wish they all still made one!

Top Bottom Back Refresh