What's new

Honda Hornet

It's here!

B_23ym-cb750-hornet-mat-goldfinch-yellow-y-242-rfq.jpg

B_23ym-cb750-hornet-graphite-black-nh-b01-rfq.jpg

-cb750-hornet-mat-iridium-gray-metalic-nh-c64m-rfq.jpg

50-hornet-pearl-glare-white-nh-b53p-acc-sport-pack.jpg
I'm sure it's a very good bike, but the original was so much better looking. It's a shame they didn't allow more influence from that bike. I mean, look at it.

MHORN20043BA.jpg

Timeless.

I really hate the headlight thing. And I don't much care for the rest of it. It makes me feel billeous.

It's here!

B_23ym-cb750-hornet-mat-goldfinch-yellow-y-242-rfq.jpg

B_23ym-cb750-hornet-graphite-black-nh-b01-rfq.jpg

-cb750-hornet-mat-iridium-gray-metalic-nh-c64m-rfq.jpg

50-hornet-pearl-glare-white-nh-b53p-acc-sport-pack.jpg
Not crazy about the headlight, but everything else looks damn good to me. Color matched fork uppers is a nice touch, seat looks legit and the exhaust even looks nice.

I reckon Honda is gunning for a piece of the MT 07 pie. With proper suspension they could do it.

Didn't the original position the muffler so exhaust would tend to billow up your back and leave it stinky? Sure do like the original lines too, almost bought one but ended up with a Bandit instead. New one? .... sure, I guess everything has to look like it came out of a Transformers movie these days

Honda is advertising the new SC Project slip on for their new Hornet. Make sure you have the sound on. It's worth it.

Anybody else noticed the "skinny" 160 rear tire?
My FZ07 had a 180 rear that was completely unnecessary. No way you're spinning up a 160 with 70hp. On a FZ 09 now and still feel like it would be fine on a 160.

Bike manufacturers are working hard to cut weight and dropping to a 160 is a pretty harmless place to drop unneeded mass.

180 does give you good tire choices, and they're often cheaper than 160's, though..

I really hate this modern headlight look. And the arse up in the air
The new arses aren't really up in the air. The old arses were just REALLY bulky and hung way down. The new, slim arses just don't have the belly that hangs down.

My old CB1100F was a good looking bike but was damn near 600lbs. My FZ has a slimmer engine that doesn't bang my ankles, the headlight actually broadcasts usable light and the ergos are tall enough that I'm not folded up on the bike anymore. Bigger, faster, stronger all while weighing 200LBS LESS. That's a 50% reduction in weight while giving up NOTHING. Throw any shape headlight on that bitch and I'll ride it. 😁

Last edited:
Any word if these are even coming to The States?

Honda's crazy if they don't come kick all the MT07 and 650 Ninja's to the curb with this thing.

Top Bottom Back Refresh