What's new

Honda NAVI

Izzat just a Grom w/more plastic? Haven't been paying attention to team red for a while.
I thought these were electric bike offshoots based off the Grom. Honestly did not know they had actual engines in them.

Last edited:
I am starting to see some rebates online, as much as $400. Doesn't tell you what the OTD is though.

Honda is bringing the Navi back for 2023:

Honda is bringing the Navi back for 2023:
I have read there are a lot of unsold Navi's sitting in showrooms. It will be interesting to see how it will do now that the initial rush is over. I wonder if there are still a lot of dealers trying to get 4K OTD for them.

I have read there are a lot of unsold Navi's sitting in showrooms. It will be interesting to see how it will do now that the initial rush is over. I wonder if there are still a lot of dealers trying to get 4K OTD for them.
This is true. Every dealer in the Houston area (that's 4-5 dealers) still has many Navis sitting on the showroom floor. Everyone also got a bunch of bikes and there are many mini motos to choose from including the 2022 Trail. Dealers are (slowly?) going to have to ditch their current business model and go back to a less "let me rip you off" system. I was able to negotiate a bit on the GROM I bought.

It is happening! Some dealers are starting to offer rebates on the Navi. I've seen $150 off msrp. Not quite 10% but it's a start. No idea what the OTD is though.

110cc has been a tough sell around here . the 1 year elite 2010 i think, sat in show rooms for 2 or 3 years before they got rid of the last ones for like 900.oo. i think a lot of people go for more or a motorcycle when they get their motorcycle license. if sales of these stall at a lower price than their 50cc scooters this may be the last year. we shall see!

Just went on my area dealer site. Now have 4. Sold two in the last two weeks.
Still considering one.

I stopped by my local Honda dealer today. They had 7 Navi's on the floor.

P3240007.JPG

They had them marked down to $1300 but I'll be surprised if their fees don't bring the OTD price up to at least 3K.

They also had a bunch of other mini motos, Groms, Z125s and trail 125s.

I stopped by my local Honda dealer today. They had 7 Navi's on the floor.

P3240007.JPG

They had them marked down to $1300 but I'll be surprised if their fees don't bring the OTD price up to at least 3K.

They also had a bunch of other mini motos, Groms, Z125s and trail 125s.
well, for 3 grand i hope people let them sit there!

It wastes too much time. In 5 minutes anyone can purchase a $5k ebike with a few clicks. It is not the price but the time consuming games. That used to be fun but now I care less for the mess when the closest dealer is 70 miles away. Ideally a distant customer might be set on 3 different models and pick one on arrival from preset website prices. I can buy a new truck with less effort and games. And that isn't easy either.

3 is still to much if they are marked down to 1,300.oo. i would tell them 1,300.oo + 3 or 4 hundered for set up + TTL, take it or keep it.
The freight that honda charges is $300 so the dealer will pass that on. Then there is tax and sometimes state fees for the title, etc. I'd say that $5-600 in total fees and taxes is reasonable. There were some people who bought navis when they came out for as low as around $2300 OTD but most were higher than that. Some dealers were asking $4K OTD. I think that if these bikes sit on the showroom long enough the OTD price will drop. This particular dealer was recently bought out by RideNow which is known for deceptive practices and high fees.

If the economy continues to drop and interest rates get higher then it may actually become a good time to buy a new bike.

The last price I got was a little over 2700, including tax, title , and all fees, ready to ride home.That was around Christmas.
Think I'll contact them again and see what has changed. I like the idea of ~2300 OTD. or less..

Last new bike I bought was in 2020 - mostly on the phone. We went to the dealer to pick up the bike, in and out in about a half hour. AF1 Racing in Austin, TX. No, they are not a Honda dealer, but they are a Vespa/Piaggio dealer. My last dealer experience was one of those "big box" dealers, and they wasted a bunch of our time when looking for a used bike ('cause the bike I wanted is no long made).... I won't mention their name, but it was Bill Nash Motosports in Phoenix... they had a bunch of the BS fees on a used bike. Their rationale: "Our fees aren't as bad as Ride Now." Way to set the bar low.

New bikes have been slow in coming back to dealer showrooms; this allowed the dealership to price wherever they wanted... buy it or don't buy it, the next guy will. I may be riding my "last bike" now, but if not, I will NOT deal with a place that tries to make the buying experience "a game."

Last new bike I bought was in 2020 - mostly on the phone. We went to the dealer to pick up the bike, in and out in about a half hour. AF1 Racing in Austin, TX. No, they are not a Honda dealer, but they are a Vespa/Piaggio dealer. My last dealer experience was one of those "big box" dealers, and they wasted a bunch of our time when looking for a used bike ('cause the bike I wanted is no long made).... I won't mention their name, but it was Bill Nash Motosports in Phoenix... they had a bunch of the BS fees on a used bike. Their rationale: "Our fees aren't as bad as Ride Now." Way to set the bar low.

New bikes have been slow in coming back to dealer showrooms; this allowed the dealership to price wherever they wanted... buy it or don't buy it, the next guy will. I may be riding my "last bike" now, but if not, I will NOT deal with a place that tries to make the buying experience "a game."
I bought two 2022 models and have my fill of the whole experience. I recently purchased a used bike. The used bike experience can be a great thing. For one...that is how I bought my 1st bike. The dealer method should add convience. On all sides of sales, service and parts. I haven't found this exactly the case. A navi purchase is only worth so much time and money. But if everyone is fine with the sales model, then I might mess with used bikes and custom builds I have a nice selection..ruckus to burgmans to choose from.

I might be able to find a used burgman for navi prices. Not exactly a bad thing.

Top Bottom Back Refresh