What's new

Honda SH150 2020

Amos Malone

Member Number
The two steeds in my paddock. On the right a nearly new Honda SH150 that I bought with only 134 km on the meter.
Fuel injection. ABS. Keyless start. All LED lights. Idlestop to make it quieter when waiting at traffic lights. Fuel tank under the floor to give lower weight and more space under the seat.
The light weight and effortless acceleration at traffic lights never fails to bring a smile to my face. Except when I accidentally flicked the idlestop to non-idlestop and back again. Then it wouldn't restart automatically. That sucked.
I got a screen and leg cover with it. To be put on when the weather gets cooler in the fall.

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 19.47.39.png

At last fill up I had managed 2.2 l/100 km. That is about 107 US MPG.
Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 13.38.20.png

Last edited:
It's brilliant. Most sold scooter in Italy. Also made in Italy. Maybe that's why it's not available in US.
The 150, 125 and 300 were 1st, 2nd and 3rd most sold scooters in Italy 2019. Another version of the 125 was 18th most sold scooter there.
The SH150 was sold here for a year or two over 10 years ago but it didn't sell well. I think it would sell better if they brought it back today but who knows?

I recently purchased a 2010 SH150 for my wife, great looking scooter, Honda quality and surprisingly quick for a 150cc. The 2010 US models did not come with a side stand, only the center stand, at this point I have been unable to source one. If anyone call offer help it would be appreciated.

I seen the side stands on eBay, they are listed for newer sh150's, I have been unable to verify the correct part number for a 2010.
You could adapt a universal sidestand. I adapted one for my ruckus which has the same issue. Finding an oem part for a scoot last sold in 2010 (USA) will be challenging. If you find one, buy a lottery ticket also:evil.

The SH150 was sold here for a year or two over 10 years ago but it didn't sell well. I think it would sell better if they brought it back today but who knows?
cost to produce and export from italy was too high. honda discontinued after 1 year and went with the pcx from Thailand for a much better price.

Top Bottom Back Refresh