What's new

Honda Transalp 750

What dealer had this bike in stock or was it ordered? Thanks
I really like this site to search for bikes. You can refine your parameters. I just put Alberta for the location. It’s showing two TAs in WA so I’m not sure if it doesn’t cover Canada or if there just isn’t any available.

I really like this site to search for bikes. You can refine your parameters. I just put Alberta for the location. It’s showing two TAs in WA so I’m not sure if it doesn’t cover Canada or if there just isn’t any available.

I tried a few other options using bikes that I know are available nearby and nothing for Canada comes up, so I think US only. Shame as it's a useful tool.

I tried a few other options using bikes that I know are available nearby and nothing for Canada comes up, so I think US only. Shame as it's a useful tool.
Bummer.

It's still a fun resource to check availability for various bikes that I'll never own and look up some info too. You can filter by "Has VIN" and decode it here (DOT Decoder) and see interesting details.

I had winterized my bikes but we've had a few nice days, so ...

IMG_2848c.jpg

Barkbusters just released handguards for the TransAlp

1702166277879.png

Were dealers for them if anyone wants to order as set.

1702166413085.png

1702166327672.png

Really wish the euro tri-color livery with gold wheels was offered to the US. Much sharper looking (IMO)
Yep, the USA version color(lack of color) has me totally uninterested + the lack of TUBELESS rims and cruise control to a lessor degree. Black, gray, matte gray, dark grey, silver, and dark matte green are not colors.

Top Bottom Back Refresh