What's new

Honda Transalp 750

While pricing hasn't been officially announced in Europe, one website reports that pricing will be 10,199 euros for the gray or black version and 10,499 euros for the tricolor one. Transalp is set to go on sale in March. No announcement for the US yet.

Honda Italy has announced pricing on their website:

10,690 euros but there's no difference in pricing between colors.

In comparison, Yamaha Italy sells the Tenere 700 for 10,999 euros.

I like how other countries cant change the price. Think how many bikes would be sold at msrp. I worked at a HD dealer that kept 25 bikes in the showroom and over 200 in the warehouse. The perception of low supply would allow an easy 50% to be added to msrp. The big 4 dealers have figured this out in the US.

I had two Transalps back in the old days. They were good light duty off pavement bikes.

300px-Transalp_img_2571.jpg

The Transalp is starting to show up on European dealers showroom. A dealer in Italy called Moto Sport posted a video on social media. Reviews can't be far...

A couple of European sites are saying that the Transalp should go on sale in May. Honda is definitely behind. For those of you who remember, the Africa Twin was first released in Europe then the US. So it's gonna be a while.

Screen+Shot+2021-11-01+at+3.10.12+PM.png

One of the first reviews to come out. It's in French but if you want to see the bike in action, it's worth it. Bike looks good!

The end of the video shows that the bike does not have cruise control. It's not a feature I use but may be some of you guys will care.

Saw it in the showroom today. As it was standing between the Tenere 700 and V-Strom 800 there was a pretty good comparison between the Japanese contenders. There is not much difference between them.

Top Bottom Back Refresh