What's new

Honda XBR500 and its cousins

RowBust

Member Number
Here's mine
IMG_20210919_120303495.jpg

I am quite sure that I have never seen one of those in the wild here in the states. How much to ship it to Idaho?

I've never even seen a GB500 here in the US, no street bike singles that large from Honda. It's odd to me the choices Honda makes about what country gets what version of bike.

I've never even seen a GB500 here in the US, no street bike singles that large from Honda. It's odd to me the choices Honda makes about what country gets what version of bike.
Weren't a big seller, so Honda sent the unsold ones to Europe. Now selling for huge money. An uncrated one recently sold at a Las Vegas auction for about $30000

I had a chance to demo ride a GB500 back in the day. I think it was at a big Rider rally in Kentucky. All the Japanese companies as well as Harley and BMW brought their Demo fleets. I remember the GB500 being one of the most fun bikes I rode.

Very rare bikes. I have only seen a few in person. I also got a nice look at the dohc 50cc at the dealer once. It was $6k in 2005.

I remember seeing a GB500 parked in Boston in 2002 but I couldn't stop to have a better look. Later in 2008 or 2009 I spotted one on display at the now defunct Moto-Cafe in Acton, Mass. It looked great but had more cobwebs than I'm comfortable with for a bike that lived indoors.

Back
Top Bottom