What's new

How Many Helmets Do You Own? What type? What Brands?

cabanza

Member Number
I own 7 helmets. :eek7
6 open face and 1 full face.
3 AGV
1 HJC
1 Honda
2 BMW

My wife owns 3 helmets:
2 open face and I full face.
2 AGV
1 HJC

I have three at the moment.
All full face.
Fly Carbon F2
LS2 Pioneer
AGV K5

That AGV is the best I ever had. Pushing 50k miles and dozens of washes on that lid. The interior is wearing down and I could use a new visor, but I only paid $150 for it on clearance and new interior/visor is about $225 😒

I've got 4
2 Nolan flip-ups
and 2 elCheepo open face for shopping trips in the summer.

Exo AT-950
RF1400

The Exo I use on the DR. the heated visor and modular setup is fantastic.

Th RF1400 I use on the sports tourer and Harley. Nice helmet, but not as quiet as I would have expected. With the helmet speakers off, you can still get a bit of wind noise.

I came up with 5

Fly full face hi viz
Klim MX
HJC MX
HD modular for my wife
HJC open face for the quick store run.

Currently have 3:
3 yr old Scorpion Exo T-1200
New in box T-1200 (My 5th one in total)
Once worn NEXX WST2...super cheap/crap shield attachment

Now that the T-1200 is discontinued, not sure where I'll go next as that model fit me nearly perfectly.

I only keep 2 helmets. When I buy a new one I keep the last one for a spare. The other goes into the free stuff bin.
The two I have at the moment are Kabuto Aeroblade (spare) and Nolan N100 (daily).
Come to think of it, the Nolan is due for a replacement. I'd like Shoei Neotec II, but I don't think my head is worth that much.

I only keep 2 helmets. When I buy a new one I keep the last one for a spare. The other goes into the free stuff bin.
The two I have at the moment are Kabuto Aeroblade (spare) and Nolan N100 (daily).
Come to think of it, the Nolan is due for a replacement. I'd like Shoei Neotec II, but I don't think my head is worth that much.
I had to look up your Kabuto helmet. I didn't know what it was. It's cool!

I have a Shoei head and picked up a Neotec last season. I'd have to say it's the best street helmet I've owned so far. I'm a formed motorcycle parts manager and have tried on a lot of helmets and always seem to be drawn back to the Shoei. They just fit me good.
I did pickup a new MSR dirt bike helmet on close out at Rocky Mtn. My old helmet was getting very dated and overdue to be replaced.
Between my grandson and myself we must have at least a dozen helmets. I finally thew out a couple last year.

Schuberth flip-style for interstate travel

HJC carbon open-face for dirt and gravel roads

HJC dirt style for really hot days because it has excellent ventilation

I had a Kabuto helmet some years ago. It was very inexpensive and very, very well made.

6 I think 2 biltwell, 1 arai, 1 torc, 1 hjc, 1 Bell. Bell is on the way out. Uncomfortable. , But looks cool. Oops. 3 biltwell. God, I'm like a girl with shoes

Bought my hjc at a yard sale for 5 bucks. CL 30. New in the box. Guy didn't like white helmets and it was my size for my round pumpkin head. Perfect to put stickers on like ass or gas no one rides for free

Back
Top Bottom