What's new

- Week I should have worked today, but ...

Earache

Member Number
...but I didn't. Went riding instead. Didn't go too far out of my home area but the weather was just too good not to ride a bit.
So I headed over to Independence Pass and Eagle County ...
IMG_7771.JPG
IMG_7773.JPG

That really looks like fun. Right now we are going through a heat wave with mid to high 90 degrees temperatures and high humidity. The high altitudes of Colorado would be wonderful right now!
You and me both, it's been 95 to 97 here in the Nature Coast of Florida for the last week, already in full summer mode. When the sweat doesn't dry even when you're moving, it takes some of the fun out of it for me. Can't wait until October and our 8 days in upstate SC.
20211025_091159.jpg

oldschool - That kind of heat is no fun at all. Glad I don't have to put up with that stuff. Humidity here was around 15% yesterday - much higher today :)
today temps.jpg
Yeah that's the killer here, high heat AND humidity. Dewpoints typically in the 70s most of the summer, feels like a sauna when you go outside. Though I CAN ride pretty much all year around, my bikes stay in the garage most of the time from June through September. I'll be working on the engine for my drag bike project soon, in my air conditioned garage. :clap

Back
Top Bottom