What's new

Images that were removed from the "other" site and/or caused bannanation

I always thought he was OK. Kbasa certainly loved his little power trip. Cannonshot too apparently.
I have met Cannon a few times. He's generally a nice guy. He's done an obscene amount of work in the midwest getting more OHM/OHV trails and events built. He's been a mod as long as I've been on Advr and only since VS he's been really swinging a hammer. Yeah, his lifetime of uniformed service probably makes him a better ruler follower than most but I think he's getting it from the top.

Ah, a midwesterner. Masters of the passive-aggressive. I'm a recovering Ohioan myself, I know the behavior all too well...

Which uniform? Uncle Sam's, or a local muni?

I have met Cannon a few times. He's been a mod as long as I've been on Advr and only since VS he's been really swinging a hammer. Yeah, his lifetime of uniformed service probably makes him a better ruler follower than most but I think he's getting it from the top.
Again,unless this time is 100% different, VS gives zero fucks as long as they are able to serve ads.

Bryan has simply never liked the riff raff on that site, and now he is in a position to do something about it.

He is an authoritarian treating grown adults like errant children.

Fuck him. And the cannon he rode in on.

Last edited:
Again,unless this time is 100% different, VS gives zero fucks as long as they are able to serve ads.

Bryan has simply never liked the riff raff on that site, and now he is in a position to do something about it.

He is an authoritarian treating grown adults like errant children.

Fuck him. And the cannon he rode in on.

he does seem to have a hard on for JM members, postings. I wonder if he got his feelings hurt at some time.

he does seem to have a hard on for JM members, postings. I wonder if he got his feelings hurt at some time.
I can only speak from my own experience and the personal anecdotes of others but, based upon them, Bryan has an issue with those who do not respect his 'authority'.

This sums him up quite well, I think:

1662560974059.png

Last edited:
Maybe all you guys need to synchronize. A simultaneous mass boobie posting to make everyone's head explode. I'm sure I'll take a ban for over there even suggesting it over here...

I guess that depends- did you retain your screen name ?

If so, The Cannon has you in his crosshairs!

1662596990714.png

Top Bottom Back Refresh