What's new

Images that were removed from the "other" site and/or caused bannanation

My Avatar was bant
1661301458879.png

I got banned for posting that someone should immediately make passionate love to a non inmates (and nonmember too) mother. Again, non member. It doesn't count. I sent an email, but I'm sure to no avail. I pay a membership there so a ban isn't really a possibility. I most likely won't be returning.

Last edited:
I got banned for posting that someone should immediately make passionate love to a non inmates (and nonmember too) mother. Again, non member. It doesn't count. I sent an email, but I'm sure to no avail. I pay a membership there so a ban isn't really a possibility. I most likely won't be returning.
It's like kindergarten.

edit- btw, pics or it didn't happen

Last edited:
The saddest part is those who eagerly grabbed the button after VS acquired the site.

Essentially, they are non-paid employees.
Surely they're being paid. I mean, who would sign up for a volunteer job that reads, "We'd like you to be a capricious douchebag and crush the life out of a once-great motorcycle forum."

Surely they're being paid. I mean, who would sign up for a volunteer job that reads, "We'd like you to be a capricious douchebag and crush the life out of a once-great motorcycle forum."
They don't have to pay them, they're the grown up pussies that had their lunch $ taken in school. All they need a chance for a little power.

socalrob?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom