What's new

jotagas ?

Super Dirt Dud

Member Number
The last I new Clay Stuckly was going to bring them into the USA did they join Mecotechno in never making it ?
I thought Dale was suppose to have a Demo bike in the Country but the Jotagas was suppose to be at a great price but I never have seen one .

Clay hasn't had the best luck when it comes to importing in bikes he was involved with gasgas and sherco and got dropped by both of them I think .
Well hopefully they show up along with the Dragonfly from Mecotechno

No new Jotagas Trials or Enduro production bikes ever made it over. Clay did receive a pre production Enduro bike.

This bike was for sale in Edmonton, Alberta a few months back on the used market.
Not sure how it got here.

$_59.png

This bike was for sale in Edmonton, Alberta a few months back on the used market.
Not sure how it got here.

$_59.png
My reference is to when Clay Stuckey the former USA Sherco Enduro importer, took over Jotagas in the USA in 2019. Lewisport was the former USA importer and brought some trials bikes into the USA. I have no idea about Canada.

There was an importer in Alberta but only brought in a few - Derek has or had one he said he had visited the factory (pretty small) - very cool bikes.

Back
Top Bottom