What's new

Kawasaki W175TR

cabanza

Member Number
No we will never see this bike here in the US but one can dream, right?

Kawasaki Indonesia produces a variation of the W175. It is the W175TR. It is supposed to be a scrambler version of the W175. 13 HP, 5 speed, 17" wheels... Looks like a winner to me.

44806a05-42f9-4122-b644-cf4998e00d26.jpg

Honda brought over their XR150. I have no idea how well it has sold but if it is selling really well then maybe Yamaha might bringing it here. Actually, with its retro look this might be more competition for the CT125 than the XR150 and the CT125 has been a big seller. An extra 50cc and 3-4 HP would make this bike more rideable on American roads.

Not making fun, but those are teeny tiny tires for 17's. I'm curious what size they are and how easy you can get replacements. Might be a common size in India.

A buddy has a W800 and finding tires always makes him grumpy. Replacements exist, but they're expensive and it's hard to find "good" ones.

Not making fun, but those are teeny tiny tires for 17's. I'm curious what size they are and how easy you can get replacements. Might be a common size in India.

A buddy has a W800 and finding tires always makes him grumpy. Replacements exist, but they're expensive and it's hard to find "good" ones.

Front Wheel80/100-17M/C 46P
Rear Wheel100/90-17M/C 55P

The tires are slightly larger than the tires on the Honda Super Cub so it can't be that bad.

What makes it hard to find tires for the W800 is the 18" wheel on the back.

Last edited:
The weight! These bike will carry 1000lbs of logs in those countries. Gn125, tmx ..will workhorse any of our bikes to death....even a tw or coleman. All rider and machine...tires hold air...good!

Youtube is now too censored I uploaded videos long ago.

Top Bottom Back Refresh