What's new

Killboy Dragon failure thread

277463105_10160176205828140_1726503740840396187_n.jpg

Be careful, they are out there.
That could have ended so much worse... My Stang could have been insurance company's Stang, especially if he got hit head on by a car or bike in the other lane

Lucky you. I try to spot those conditions coming. Far, far more a rider’s road with those skies than a clear sky Touron dodge’em day.

Sorta separates the men from the _______…
It was also early in the morning on a weekday. Of course the photographers were already out.

Going back on Easter again this year.
I’ll be stalking the SDGT again. Unless they deliver his Evo before the 13th.

Looks like we have 4 on this trip.
SDGT or EVO
VFR 800 (RWB)
Harley bagger (in pic) or “the Willy G bike”
H2SX
[UWSL]Counting days...[/UWSL]

B35FB05D-83D4-4CCF-B5F9-CB7F26DFB56C.jpeg

9C2F2783-4851-4271-B9FC-BEEBF01B2AAD.jpeg

Attachments

• 681F9F8B-D551-42AC-927E-54C18BEFA97E.png
    681F9F8B-D551-42AC-927E-54C18BEFA97E.png
    439.3 KB · Views: 15
I was there last week. Do you think this might be a tourist destination?

P4210003 (2).JPG

Every time I have gone there the last few years there has been one or more car clubs there. This time it was a Bronco rally. This was on a Thursday and probably 20 - 30 drove by while I was stopped.

P4210008 (2).JPG

P4210009 (2).JPG

P4210010 (2).JPG

P4210013 (2).JPG

A friend told me I made 129 Slayer's highlights on FB so I went and snagged the pic.

279220430_5732336406782497_4111834780957303198_n.jpg

I rode it the first time in 1990 and have been riding it since. I still remember it in the 90s. The speed limit was 55 but dropped to 40 at the bottom where it ran along the lake. The cops would hang out along the lake where it was easy to get people going way over the ridiculous speed limit. I never saw a cop on the curvy part of the road. People would bring their racebikes with slicks, no lights or tags, and run them there. I still have some of the original pre-dragon t shirts.

wknudsen_CIMG0200.jpg

To really make this like the thread with the same name on the other site we need to start arguing about passing on the DY, using public roads as personal racetracks, what's the best beer, and a bunch of other stuff I don't remember.:D

So let's get to it!!

I just remembered some more things thing we NEED to discuss on this thread: Kids on bikes, Dogs on bikes, ATTGATT, using the front brake, do photographers cause people to crash?, Harley riders, squids, girls showing boobies for the photographer, carrying guns while riding,......I'm sure I'm still missing some things.

If we discuss all these things then maybe we can get this thread moved to the basement where it belongs:rofl:rofl

To really make this like the thread with the same name on the other site we need to start arguing about passing on the DY, using public roads as personal racetracks, what's the best beer, and a bunch of other stuff I don't remember.:D

So let's get to it!!
I was responsible for the old thread to get moved. They posted some chick in skimpy clothes and I responded with she looks like she's seen more trains than Isle of Sodor. All these white knights came running in. They said that was inappropriate, but laughing at us guys getting cut down by sports cars in the wrong lane is totally fine.

I was responsible for the old thread to get moved. They posted some chick in skimpy clothes and I responded with she looks like she's seen more trains than Isle of Sodor. All these white knights came running in. They said that was inappropriate, but laughing at us guys getting cut down by sports cars in the wrong lane is totally fine.
That thread got locked a few times before it got moved. It wasn't just your post. It's still going strong in JM but I think it's been locked a few times there as well. Maybe it needs to be moved to CSM:lol3

Top Bottom Back Refresh