What's new

Killboy Dragon failure thread

From way back in the day. This was somewhere on the dragon for a short time.

wknudsen_OLD%20PICS%20AND%20SCANS_dg%20sign_zps1taysfxu.jpg

I gotta post here. I guess some would call this a “fail” being on a HELIX on the dragon.. But I had a blast almost dragging hard parts on those twisties. Thankfully made it without incident. “Comin in HOTT” lol..
23492FBA-8115-4ADA-925A-68244DE13FFB.jpeg
F9FBD819-02B9-486D-94BB-0A68BBB04309.jpeg
Hide the wimmins !

The Scooter Punks are loose on the Dragon !!

😊😊😊

^^^^^^^^
Hooligan! Somebody call the law!

Mike
Some of the scooter hooligans did get pulled over after passing a Harley over the double yellow on the dragon. Here's the story which I can't verify as being true but I never let the facts get in the way of a good story. For the sake of this story I will call the two riders Doug and Rich. Both were riding Vespa's. They got stuck behind a harely for a while until he pulled into a pulloff to let them by. They swung across the double line as they went by to give the Harley more room. As they did this a cop came around the curve from the other direction and caught them across the DY. He lit up his lights so they pulled over and waited. The cop pulled a U turn and chased them down. He read them the riot act. Doug thought quickly. Rich was 75 years old so Doug told the cop he was chasing his dad who had Alzheimers because he didn't know where he was going:lol3:lol3

They got off with a stern talking to.

It might not have happened exactly that way but the real story is not nearly as entertaining. For the most part this is a true story.

Some pics of the scooter hooligans at Deal's Gap.

P8090057 (2).JPG

Some of the scooter hooligans did get pulled over after passing a Harley over the double yellow on the dragon. Here's the story which I can't verify as being true but I never let the facts get in the way of a good story. For the sake of this story I will call the two riders Doug and Rich. Both were riding Vespa's. They got stuck behind a harely for a while until he pulled into a pulloff to let them by. They swung across the double line as they went by to give the Harley more room. As they did this a cop came around the curve from the other direction and caught them across the DY. He lit up his lights so they pulled over and waited. The cop pulled a U turn and chased them down. He read them the riot act. Doug thought quickly. Rich was 75 years old so Doug told the cop he was chasing his dad who had Alzheimers because he didn't know where he was going:lol3:lol3

It might not have happened exactly that way but the real story is not nearly as entertaining. For the most part this is a true story.

P8090057 (2).JPG

Stories. I’m old and came up in a place where I got to sit by river fishing campfires listening to the old guys, all ex cowboys turned oilfield roughnecks.

“Hail, a story that kaint use some fixin’ aint worth a damn to start with and dont deserve repeatin’”

P8090057 (2).JPG
That is me in the blue shirt next to my Ural telling some of the scooter gang to be nice to the Hog riders. They were harassing the Hog boys and I threatened to call the police.

Timing is everything.

Try a holiday. Did 129 last year on Good Friday.
That was heaven. Planning the same this year.

[UWSL]If you want some peace 209. Nobody will be there to take your picture. It will be quiet enough to have mad fun. [/UWSL]

85976B1B-DF56-44ED-9205-2468A2444796.jpeg
Been down that road a few times, very peaceful. Road a few other unnamed roads in TN that were just as twisty and peaceful.

Top Bottom Back Refresh