What's new
  • If you don't frequent the chat forum, make sure you read this post regarding land usage. It would be great if we could get everybody to send a comment in before Oct 7th!

Knives and Blades - Show 'em

Teckel

Seriously?
Member Number
Arbolito_a.jpg
Arbolito_b.jpg
Arbolito_c.jpg

Here's a new camp knife I bought recently. It's a Böker Arbolito Pine Creek.

Just fits my hand and my needs perfectly.

Amphib

Member Number
Primitive Woodsman

BC Bushcrafter

D06BE52D-A6E8-4594-8D0E-B849C1975A3E.jpeg

My lovely wife got this for me for my 50th birthday.

Teckel

Seriously?
Member Number
Boker white a.jpg

This is my current EDC. I usually just slip it in my pocket, almost never use the case shown.

I used to carry some different clip ons, but they tore up my pockets. For awhile I carried a variety of small Swiss Army models, back when I worked in an office and they frowned upon employees carrying knives.
So lately, I've been pretty happy with this Böker in my pocket.

Antti

Member Number
These Finnish knives (puukko) can take serious beating in serious use. Well, the plastic ones are from Sweden..

IMG_1698.jpg

Antti

Member Number
"Leuku" from Lapland. This one is a double in same sheath.

IMG_1410.jpg

skibum69

Member Number
Found this in a trunk at mom's recently. I'm guessing it was my dad's when he was in the military back in the early 60's.
IMG_6256-XL.jpg

I never use pocket clips anymore since having 2 blades stolen during a putdown when entering a bar. I so wanted to beat the crap out of that bouncer!

Teckel

Seriously?
Member Number
Huntergreen_a.jpg

Here is one I picked up back in the '80s. I've never used it, just sits in the safe.

Teckel

Seriously?
Member Number
William_Henry_b.jpg
William_Henry_a.jpg

Just in case someone thinks all my knives are huge hunters, this one is my dress up knife. It is a William-Henry, Damascus steel, and yes, that's a real ruby in the button.
It was $600, about 6 years ago. Before any one questions my sanity, it was a gift. My wife bought me this for our 30th wedding anniversary.

Buster Grumpy

Member Number
Don't be jealous... you know you want one now.

1649341172314.png

Boker XXL Kalashnikov Exclusive Dessert Warrior Automatic Knife

phreakingeek

Big Ear Inc custom hearing protection provider
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
Wow, short thread so far but full of some nice looking blades.

I'm a bit of a blade whore, but I realized a while back that I have a hard time retaining daily carry pocket knives. So after losing a couple nice expensive folders, I switched back to cheapo Kershaw knives. Hurts a lot less when I lose a $30 Kershaw than when I lost my Chris Reeve Sbenza and a couple Benchmade's.

Buster Grumpy

Member Number
Wow, short thread so far but full of some nice looking blades.

I'm a bit of a blade whore, but I realized a while back that I have a hard time retaining daily carry pocket knives. So after losing a couple nice expensive folders, I switched back to cheapo Kershaw knives. Hurts a lot less when I lose a $30 Kershaw than when I lost my Chris Reeve Sbenza and a couple Benchmade's.
I like Kershaw too, a lot of value in their lower cost knives. There are a lot of high value low cost knives added to the market lately. Civivi and CJRB both make some outstanding EDC folders in the $30-50 range.

Top Bottom