What's new

KTM/Husky/GG 4-Stroke Dirtbikes

56E6A72B-9CEF-4843-9F99-8EF2959A6BFC.jpeg

My 2021 250xcf.

Purchased without really thinking it over. Wanted to add a 4t trail bike to the garage…I don’t hate it and I don’t love it either. It just is.

56E6A72B-9CEF-4843-9F99-8EF2959A6BFC.jpeg

My 2021 250xcf.

Purchased without really thinking it over. Wanted to add a 4t trail bike to the garage…I don’t hate it and I don’t love it either. It just is.

I've probably asked before but what don't you like about it?

I put my XC suspension on my on my 250SX-F and it was freaking awesome. It really liked to be on the rev limiter though, not beginner/intermediate friendly.

I'm the opposite. I can't get enough of the 501, but the 300i still has to convince me I didn't make a mistake buying it

I've probably asked before but what don't you like about it?

I put my XC suspension on my on my 250SX-F and it was freaking awesome. It really liked to be on the rev limiter though, not beginner/intermediate friendly.
the AERs has zero consistency. some days they were great...some days they were awful. they were also fairly harsh at "trail riding" speeds, trail trash turned into obstacles...and that's all with a Mako360 added to try and tame them.

the bike is fantastic. light weight rides well, turns well, built well. parts are easy and plentiful.

i spent the whole of Nov, Dec and Jan debating putting a set of Lucky's into the forks...I bet would have loved it forever. but it's gotta go down the road. i bought a 2nd place, 200re today.

the AERs has zero consistency. some days they were great...some days they were awful. they were also fairly harsh at "trail riding" speeds, trail trash turned into obstacles...and that's all with a Mako360 added to try and tame them.

the bike is fantastic. light weight rides well, turns well, built well. parts are easy and plentiful.

i spent the whole of Nov, Dec and Jan debating putting a set of Lucky's into the forks...I bet would have loved it forever. but it's gotta go down the road. i bought a 2nd place, 200re today.
I have the luckys in my 501. Really put that JUNK WP stuff to shame. No reason Husqvarna can't do better on a $10k+ bike. Just went through this again with my te300i, but this time I got the Gobblers and loving them

Back
Top Bottom