What's new

KX112

Danno

Member Number
Anyone rock one of these? This could be an option for the mahem I seek.

Ya I am kinda serious about this joke of a question. The yz and mc125 are my other choices. And bashing minis is nothing new. Half the cost is a ycf or piranha 190cc thumper with 17/19. I would like the yz(yami fan)but I need quotes. I also checked the gpx tse250. Super technical trails and trail breaking are close to home. The kx112 weight seems right for the conditions. Really ..a good year unobtainium xr100 would work. I might post a pic to answer my own question in up coming weeks. Super mini sounds super sweet. Hmm there is an 18/21 klx small bore too. 140g?

Ya I am kinda serious about this joke of a question. The yz and mc125 are my other choices. And bashing minis is nothing new. Half the cost is a ycf or piranha 190cc thumper with 17/19. I would like the yz(yami fan)but I need quotes. I also checked the gpx tse250. Super technical trails and trail breaking are close to home. The kx112 weight seems right for the conditions. Really ..a good year unobtainium xr100 would work. I might post a pic to answer my own question in up coming weeks. Super mini sounds super sweet. Hmm there is an 18/21 klx small bore too. 140g?
Wife rides a KLX140rf. Fun little bike.

Wife rides a KLX140rf. Fun little bike.
Have not tried a 140 yet. A couple of pit bikes Sub 200lbs is nice for the local woods. The crazy tall tire atv tear up trails to huge, deep mud holes. So we trail break around and usually through a narrow tree gap if possible.

Have not tried a 140 yet. A couple of pit bikes Sub 200lbs is nice for the local woods. The crazy tall tire atv tear up trails to huge, deep mud holes. So we trail break around and usually through a narrow tree gap if possible.
Screenshot_20230125-100722.png
Lightweight with full size wheels make a perfect woods bike.

The 21/18 model used to be called the klx140g. With some gearing it would work great. I use a tw and a coleman curenntly. Both are great trail breakers. On the trail is ok. Both run very low tire pressures. Which is cheating. Ha the 112 would be overkill and hectic but the lightweight and small size is nice.

Back
Top Bottom