What's new

Lake Hill Motors.

klaviator

Scooter Trash
Member Number
Lake Hill Motors is a Honda and Yamaha dealer in Corinth, Mississippi. It is not your typical Motorcycle dealer. I rode there recently and took a "few" pics.

Nothing special from the outside:

P4080092 (2).JPG

The main showroom was actually pretty empty.

P4080028.JPG

Here's what makes this place special:

P4080038.JPG

P4080013.JPG

There are two room dedicated to old bike displays and then more bikes on display scattered around the building. More pics to come.

I bought my ST1300 there in 2005 on a fly and ride. Flew from DFW to Memphis, got a ride to the dealer, did the paperwork, and 620 miles later I was home doing the first oil change.

The museum part was a lot smaller but the new bike show room was a lot more impressive than it was when I stopped in there a few years ago.

Back in the day the show room was stuffed with new bikes. The last time I was there it was stuffed with side by sides and a few bikes.

I bought my ST1300 there in 2005 on a fly and ride. Flew from DFW to Memphis, got a ride to the dealer, did the paperwork, and 620 miles later I was home doing the first oil change.

The museum part was a lot smaller but the new bike show room was a lot more impressive than it was when I stopped in there a few years ago.

Back in the day the show room was stuffed with new bikes. The last time I was there it was stuffed with side by sides and a few bikes.

I have stopped there a number of times the last 10 years or so. Like most dealers in rural areas, ATVs and side by sides have become a much larger percentage of their inventory. The museum part of the place has grown.

I talked to a salesman about the deserted looking showroom and he told me that if they had all the inventory they were supposed to have it wouldn't all fit in the showroom but supply chain issues have been real bad. We had stopped at Longshore Cycles on the way to Cornith and their showroom was packed but they carried more brands and also had a lot of used bikes.

Back
Top Bottom