What's new

Land of Enchantment New Mexico

Have Bike, Will Travel...
Bike can't hold enough. LOL
Lucky! had to have the GF's mom bring some with her last visit. My next visit back east I'm bringing back more than a few cases :freaky
I once came back form Arkansas with 10 cases in my tuck. Some went to my closer friends from the North East that live here, and some stayed at the house.

Reactions: MVI
Bike can't hold enough. LOL

I once came back form Arkansas with 10 cases in my tuck. Some went to my closer friends from the North East that live here, and some stayed at the house.
The bike cant, my soon to be new silverado can though :thumb

Last time I came back from the east to Cali I had the cab of my little toyota loaded with yuengling thats when i realised it was too small of a truck for two bikes a few engines and beer :lol3

All right I'll be down in Roswell Tuesday-Wednesday and have Tuesday morning till noon and pretty much all day Wednesday to ride, any recomendations on spots close by? I'll be on the Versys looking for technical trails :ricky

All right peeps I am starting to feel the need for a way to long of a day in the saddle again! Anyone want to run the NM BDR Cuba-Antonito with me? Leaning towards leaving Albuquerque early 21st, 27th, or 28th and making it a day trip. Currently am working on peer pressuring a coworker into joining lol I have ridden the first half and its not difficult at all, and the second half doesn't appear to get significantly harder. Also it looks like all of the route is open finally :ricky

Last edited:
All right peeps i'm getting antsy for some longer rides again so up next is a cruise Albuquerque->Farmington NM on Mar 22.

Plan on riding north to Jemez Springs->Chama(ish)->Navajo Dam-> and then Farmington

Will at the moment be on the Sportster so a more relaxed street ride although I am more than happy to tailor that faster or slower to whoever joins in! Small chance I'll have my Sprint 1050 running by then, if so I might have something a bit more fun and actually sporty :ricky

The following day will also be riding out to the 4 corners monument with the GF and the more the merrier! so if anyone localish is interested let me know

I'm thinking 10 am or so should be reasonably warm for the trip that way. That part I am flexible with just need to be in Farmington around dinner time for a date.

I'm thinking of doing a DS ride out in the Cabezon area this Saturday (4/1). Anyone interested? I'll be on a 500 and like to poke around a little so it might not be ideal for a big bike although that's a big bike ride w/o any poking around :evil

Meet up at the nature trail parking lot on the left past Cabezon Road and ride from there, 9am. Let me know if you're interested, I'll might film some of the ride with the drone.

cabezon-XL.jpg

I'm thinking of doing a DS ride out in the Cabezon area this Saturday (4/1). Anyone interested? I'll be on a 500 and like to poke around a little so it might not be ideal for a big bike although that's a big bike ride w/o any poking around :evil

Meet up at the nature trail parking lot on the left past Cabezon Road and ride from there, 9am. Let me know if you're interested, I'll might film some of the ride with the drone.

cabezon-XL.jpg
// Subscribed to your YT channel. Nice VIDEO/Muzak

It was a nice DS ride, mostly dirt roads but we found some unusual side trails following a 2 track powerline service route. 3 of us, a DRZ, a 500exc and an 890R.
Cabezon%20DS15-XL.jpg

What the route lacks in difficulty it makes up for with scenery. Really nice weather, 60s and low wind.

Cabezon%20DS12-XL.jpg

Cabezon%20DS11-XL.jpg

The DRZ rider had to head back so 2 of us continued on into the badlands.
Cabezon%20DS2-XL.jpg

Cabezon%20DS6-XL.jpg

Cabezon%20DS10-XL.jpg

Cabezon%20DS8-XL.jpg

These get any deeper and they'll need switchbacks :D
Cabezon%20DS1-XL.jpg

It was a nice DS ride, mostly dirt roads but we found some unusual side trails following a 2 track powerline service route. 3 of us, a DRZ, a 500exc and an 890R.
Where abouts was this? a few sections looked like the BDR and a few looked way more fun than the BDR! :super

Top Bottom Back Refresh