IMG_4401.JPG
IMG_4404.JPG
IMG_4406.JPG
IMG_4409.JPG
IMG_4410.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG
IMG_4417.JPG
cool place to ride.....

We're considering a relo out your way, always loved NM & the riding opportunities (motorized & pedal) are sublime. Probably going to be Albuquerque as I still travel for work a lot & Southwest has great connections out there. We're lazy renters (done with the home ownership thing) so the move would be pretty straight forward.

Any hints, tips or advice welcomed.

We're considering a relo out your way, always loved NM & the riding opportunities (motorized & pedal) are sublime. Probably going to be Albuquerque as I still travel for work a lot & Southwest has great connections out there. We're lazy renters (done with the home ownership thing) so the move would be pretty straight forward.

I like the desert, but the mountains above route 40 around Santa Fe hold a lot of opportunities

The line forms to the right...

DSC03429.JPG

I have good friends in Albuquerque if you have a particular area you are considering I can solicit their advice on what to avoid, etc...do you need schools? Off-street parking? Close to medical facilities?

Thanks, we're looking at the High Desert/Sandia area as the access to trails is so close but open to all suggestions. Aside from that, we're pretty easy although a garage is important for the bike storage. Kids are gone, and as before, we're lazy renters at this point in our lives. Let someone else do the runs to Home Depot!

Back
Top Bottom