What's new

Lets have a TW200 thread!

nj-brett

Member Number
I am on my 3rd TW200, they work well in the pine barens sand around here.
15,000 or 20,000 on three of them over the years.
Easy to ride almost anyplace.
14C99DAF-F3DF-4A04-B29F-57D88B08EFA9.jpg

Nice dub. There is a tw thread. But..cool. Both the tw and klr now have two threads. We always enjoyed the pics!

Yup! Its cool...run with it..the other thread died. I think we were supposed to register for archive purposes with zoomer p. I made the mistake with a kx112 thread. You got epic pics so have at it! I cant transfer pics and I never save.

Not got one never had one but rode one it was awesome. Would i have one? Probably but never seem to find them often, people tend to keep them as family pets.
A very interesting fun little bike, suprised we dont see more lame copies of them from the very predictable chinese cloning companies.

Not got one never had one but rode one it was awesome. Would i have one? Probably but never seem to find them often, people tend to keep them as family pets.
A very interesting fun little bike, suprised we dont see more lame copies of them from the very predictable chinese cloning companies.
Tw owners sometimes have multiples. Skyteam had a clone but we never got that bike. The closest clone is the ssr. The US did get the vanvan for 2 yrs.

I like the tw. It treads very light and never leaves marks in the yard. The dub can almost go anywhere and trail breaking is very easy. Fuel efficiency is excellent. Easy bike to work on. Easy bike to ride. The heat control is plain amazing in the hot humid south. The only bikes I have that can compete are the big wheel atv tire minis. Less than half the weight and a shorter wheel base with low overall height is why.

This is my first one:
100_0247.jpg

Got it for $1200.00 with 500 miles on it, rode it for a season and sold it for $3000.00, one of the few bikes I ever broke even or better on.
The 2nd one:
PC290387.jpg

The 3rd one:
20200909_163725.jpg

The TW does very well around here, I have had many other bikes between the various TW's and always seem to come back to them.
We have a lot of very sandy rutted out rough trails when its dry and the TW does great.
20200919_122812.jpg

Its good at going off trail, it has lots of aftermarket, its got good fuel range with aftermarket tanks, its hard to kill, I have never had an issue with the TW, it can do 70 mph with a gearing change, stock its geared really low, but its flat and at sea level around here so +1 on the front and one off the back still has 1st gear low but 70 is doable on the street. The motor pulls nice from idle to high rpm with a jet change.
The weight is not bad, the seat is low.
Now you can get a good shock and kits to upgrade the forks.

While you can zip around well on the TW with a few mods, its really good at going slow.
If you want to look around its easy on the TW, even on rough/bad trails, go through thick sand at a walking pace, and the TW does not tear up trails, it goes light on the ground.
Traction is very good and it can climb hills well.

Back
Top Bottom