What's new

Let's see your camp chair!

I've been happy with this one so far. It fits in my pannier and is 'big guy' approved up to 250 pounds!
1645148870503.png

https://www.amazon.com/MARCHWAY-Lightweight-Headrest-Portable-Backpacking/dp/B074D177DV/ref=sr_1_5?crid=28CVDPB3HGD2V&keywords=marchway+chair&qid=1645148725&sprefix=marchway+chair,aps,59&sr=8-5&th=1

I tried all the big money recommended chairs before I got one of these high back chairs. While it doesnt pack quite a small, it's well worth the extra size and weight for a super comfortable seat. Bonus, it's held up great for several years and many long trips.

I can use the folding tripod chairs for compact camping, but there's no way to relax in those.
A cut above the tripod, I use the Roll-a-Chair.
109365efcdf4e0d86a7abefb18218942.jpg

Small enough to fit on the bike, 4 legs instead of 3 so I don't fall over, a backrest so it's not completely uncomfortable, and it's 21" tall so I can get out of the dam thing...

+1 on the Kermit as well, although I too spent a bit more to get the leg extensions. They fit nicely in the same travel bag the chair came in and make it SO much easier to get into and out of the seat. Only used the chair once without them and it was much more of a chore getting up to get something... so much so in fact that I only got up if I really wanted whatever it was that wasn't already laying next to me. With the extensions, everything is within easy reach.

6'1" and 285lbs in my birthday suit. I am enjoying this thread and the comments from others that do not wear skinny jeans :D

Found it at Costco. Fits in a pannier. Still in the box in my kitchen, probably for a couple years. I haven’t gone anywhere that I needed a chair lately.

Back
Top Bottom