What's new

Looking

SnakeOiler

Member Number
Okay i know that im going to get beatup on this, but here goes anyhow.
Well been single now for almost 20 years. But now that I don't work and a full time RV'er I have a empty spot for a companion to share memories with.

So where's one go now a days to find this? Not a dating site please. Besides I'm not looking for a soul mate or wife. But someone of the OPPOSITE sex that enjoys traveling and dirt bikes or offroad vehicles.

Male , the same as I was born. That brings up another requirement. Must be born a female and remain a female. This stuff where one gets up in the morning and decides their sex they want to be is bullshit and plain sick in my opinion.

Oh, that does not only apply to just two wheels. Can confirm.

I can understand that. Got to get some work done on my truck while home in Pennsylvania. Noticed some unwanted noises while stuck in traffic in Indianapolis this past week. I'm thinking a front axle or bearings are starting to go. And I'm beyond working on vehicles anymore myself.

Male , the same as I was born. That brings up another requirement. Must be born a female and remain a female. This stuff where one gets up in the morning and decides their sex they want to be is bullshit and plain sick in my opinion.

Judgmental is usually a very attractive quality. Carry on... ;)

I can understand that. Got to get some work done on my truck while home in Pennsylvania. Noticed some unwanted noises while stuck in traffic in Indianapolis this past week. I'm thinking a front axle or bearings are starting to go. And I'm beyond working on vehicles anymore myself.
I built a Samurai on 36s and built Toys with full hydro. :lol2

Back
Top Bottom