What's new

+ Week Mini Day Ride, Northern Virginia

Good day out on the road today! I swung by Bob's BMW up in Columbia looking for some nicer pants than my tired old Joe Rocket textiles. Found an older pair of fancy Motorrad branded pants $550 list, discounted to $130 == SOLD a little big but so much better than the JR's.

Bob's is carrying Ducati now also- going back next time for some gloves. At the very least, the fashion police will be after me; Ducati gloves, BMW pants, riding a Suzuki :rofl

Good day out on the road today! I swung by Bob's BMW up in Columbia looking for some nicer pants than my tired old Joe Rocket textiles. Found an older pair of fancy Motorrad branded pants $550 list, discounted to $130 == SOLD a little big but so much better than the JR's.

Bob's is carrying Ducati now also- going back next time for some gloves. At the very least, the fashion police will be after me; Ducati gloves, BMW pants, riding a Suzuki :rofl
I bought my first and only BMW from Bob's back in 94. Are they still in that out of the way industrial park?

Just 220 miles, but a beautiful day. Temps between 34 and 54 degrees.

Photos taken at the peak on 675 and near Front Royal on 678. I always love riding 211 over the Blue Ridge crossing Skyline Drive. 675 & 678 parallel Skyline drive, but is faster and more fun, and just as beautiful!

Some of my favorite roads too. I wasn't out riding last weekend, but if I was you might have seen me!

Looks like Passage Creek in the photos?

EDIT: I see by your map it is. Used to drive that road frequently years ago to ride all the MTB trails on both sides of Fort Valley. Buzzard Rocks, Elizabeth Furnace, Signal Knob, etc.

I bought my first and only BMW from Bob's back in 94. Are they still in that out of the way industrial park?

Yep- off 32. Never been particularly interested in BMW bikes myself but they do have really nice gear there.

Back
Top Bottom