What's new

Moto Ramp

That is pretty slick. I saw a similar homemade system to work with a small trailer by a guy who was older and had bad knees but still liked to drag race. Instead of the wheel chock to keep the bike stable, he built a set of "training wheels" that he bolted to brackets he added to the bike and then used a remotely controlled winch to pull the bike up on the trailer, essentially what that setup above does. Very cool. It would be something I'd consider if I hadn't come across a hitch carrier strong enough to handle the weight of my 350 lb Honda 450 restomod.

Wonder how much that sucker is? Pretty cool though.

I wanted one a few years ago. I did not think it was too bad. Maybe $3500 for one with a steel bed. Aluminum bed might have added $500. I am sure it is a good bit more these days.
I wanted one that would go on a Ford Transit cut away. Then I could have a bike hauler on the weekend and a work truck during the week.

Well, that just told me it's out of my price range... very cool product though, great idea.

Well, that just told me it's out of my price range... very cool product though, great idea.

Yeah, it very expensive if you are just using it recreationally. For a shop what does bike delivery or for someone who needs a multi use bed, it is worth it.

Yeah, it very expensive if you are just using it recreationally. For a shop what does bike delivery or for someone who needs a multi use bed, it is worth it.
I can certainly see a shop getting their investment back pretty quickly, and gain a ton of customer confidence in the process.

Back
Top Bottom