What's new

Motogp 2022

Good question, no idea. I suppose a PM to him on the "site to remain nameless" might get his attention.

Edit: Oh, well, apparently I've been banned for "off topic posting," in other words, letting folks know that that site was sold, and the information shouldn't be hidden in "fluff." F'em.
My post in 'What Bike Do You Want Today' was moved to "Crap that doesn't fit ....' or something similar.

My post in 'What Bike Do You Want Today' was moved to "Crap that doesn't fit ....' or something similar.
Yeah, I'm happy to be here...and leave that site in the rear view mirror.

Results so far, as of noon on Sunday:
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 9.31.32 PM.png

Good question, no idea. I suppose a PM to him on the "site to remain nameless" might get his attention.

Edit: Oh, well, apparently I've been banned for "off topic posting," in other words, letting folks know that that site was sold, and the information shouldn't be hidden in "fluff." F'em.
Liking the ads free

Is Binder jnr totally out of his depth?

I like both brothers and nice to have some Saffers to shout for, but I cannot imagine the difference in machinery between GP and Moto3. Suspect this is going to be a difficult season for Darren. Let’s hope the team is patient

It would appear the Asparagus brothers are some damn good development mules.

Oxley on shapeshifters...

Personally, they seem to be a Rube Goldberg-esq waste of time that has zero application to the real world. And makes the racing less interesting with more consistent starts and less overtakes. Ban them!

Having 8 bikes on the grid (6 of which are '22 builds) could be really good or "be careful what you ask for" bad. Get it right & Ducati are going to steamroll over the rest, but a wrong turn down the development path or a bad weekend from them and a full 1/3 of the grid are suddenly compromised.

2022 is going to be GREAT!

Oxley on shapeshifters...

Personally, they seem to be a Rube Goldberg-esq waste of time that has zero application to the real world. And makes the racing less interesting with more consistent starts and less overtakes. Ban them!
I’m a bit of a Stoner fan. So, yes, ban.

But I’ve read that the new HD thing will do a traffic light squat down.

I’m a bit of a Stoner fan. So, yes, ban.

But I’ve read that the new HD thing will do a traffic light squat down.

That's true and a good point. But IIRC, the "squat" on the HD is part of the electronically controlled suspension, i.e., they use some kind of software to control it, which is exactly what is banned in Motogp. No electronic suspension at all, hence the butterfly levers, hooks, pressure cylinders, yada, yada.

That's true and a good point. But IIRC, the "squat" on the HD is part of the electronically controlled suspension, i.e., they use some kind of software to control it, which is exactly what is banned in Motogp. No electronic suspension at all, hence the butterfly levers, hooks, pressure cylinders, yada, yada.
Yep. Aware. Solomon cut the baby in half. Shape shifters get what they want. Anti bot, rider must retain control advocates got what they want.

Sort of….

Top Bottom Back Refresh