Who knew.
1659896207876.png

1659896285704.png

Attachments

• 1659895777211.png
    1659895777211.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
MOTO3 was one of the best races I have ever watched. Silverstone delivers!
Jaume Masia came 21st to 2nd and I have been laughing from his quote since. Don't see honesty like this very often.
'As for the races, I went to Q1 and I couldn't pass (to Q2) and it was difficult to manage that but once again I told myself that I was capable of do whatever you want. So first of all thanks to me for having the power to keep going in each session'.

Favorite post-race quote today from Miller: "I don't know where he was going, but he sure went somewhere!" :lol3

What? Nobody watching the GP here?
Great race today ... right down to the checkered flag. Too bad for Jack ... I'm sorry to say that it's not a huge surprise, though. Great riding by Bastianini, and Viñales for that matter ... of course Pecco.

Jip, great race.
Can't wait for Marc to get back.
Yes one of the greats but I must admit I have enjoyed watching MotoGP more since he is gone.
It's been great to see others now fighting over podiums who were never in the top 6 or seven previously.
I know a whole lot of other things conspired to shake up the field but not having Mark winning every other race I am sure inspired others to try harder. Honda also has its issues that even Marks skill can't hide.
The Aprilia (?) is now a great bike, even Ducati flooding the grid with multiple teams can't lock them out.
And then there is Fabio doing things on a bike that is so much slower in a straight line but boy is he a smooth rider on a bike that really handles.
So all in all MotoGP for me is just getting better.

Watched the Malaysia MotoGP yesterday. The skill of those young men never ceases to amaze.

Just when you think you know how to ride...watch a MotoGP race.👍

Anyone think that Bastianini 'let' Pecco have it? I know there's been some controversy around team orders and such, but I haven't seen follow-up comments regarding this. It seemed to me that Bastianini eased up in the last two laps, though. It makes sense ... I get the strategy, if that's what it was.

It's weird how Aleix and Miller have slipped back. I didn't get to watch the whole race to see how things developed, but even their grid positions were pretty disappointing.

Bestia was asked that direct question post-race and stated he could not hold the lead due to rear grip issues.
I take him at his word.
Odd the best tire manager on the grid had rear grip issues unexpectedly though, huh?
However, I believe he was sending a clear message to Bagnaia about next season: Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell Out Of My Way

Last edited:
Okay, I'm sure there are a few of you watched today's race. Whadya think? Rins was impressive, no? Binder too, for that matter. I was sorry to see Miller slip slide away. Very interesting podium, though: Suzuki, KTM and Ducati. A few months ago we might have thought it'd be Ducati. Anyway, it was a fun and complex season. :thumb

I'm glad for the Suzuki team to go out on a high note.
The last race was as unpredictable as the season.
Too bad several really good riders never got good machines to compete with.
And Bravo! to Gresini Racing for overcoming great adversity to have a fine season.

Anyone think that Bastianini 'let' Pecco have it? I know there's been some controversy around team orders and such, but I haven't seen follow-up comments regarding this. It seemed to me that Bastianini eased up in the last two laps, though. It makes sense ... I get the strategy, if that's what it was.

It's weird how Aleix and Miller have slipped back. I didn't get to watch the whole race to see how things developed, but even their grid positions were pretty disappointing.
Bastianini definitely flipped the be totally, 100% sure, we’re well beyond moto 3 switch on his bar. Peco did not offer ANY sort of handout space anywhere. Maximum professionals, both. Orders? Good luck with those guys…

Top Bottom Back Refresh