Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
MVI MOTO Is an Authorized Dealer for Motoz Tires & Mousse

1643978794781.png

1643978872070.png

Ordering is simple.
Order by PM, phone call or email, the quote/invoice will be emailed to the customer, along with instructions for payment.

We accept the following methods of payment:
  • VENMO, PAYPAL, Credit Cards via SQUAREUP
ScreenHunter 2670.png

Last edited:
New Product Release

We are pleased to announce the arrival of two new Motoz Tractionator GPS sizes for the Honda GROM.
• Long mileage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all.
• Reversible rear to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off-Road.
• In the 50/50 direction the GPS is a well-behaved street-able tire with smooth cornering transition from center to cranked all the way over.
• In the Mostly Off-Road direction the aggressive straight line hook-up and cornering drive is engaged for better off-road traction.
• Stronger carcass construction than other 50/50 adventure tires provides world class performance with a high resistance to punctures
• Deeper tread than most adventure tires.
• Unique Hybrid compound with Silica for long mileage and optimum grip in mud and snow.

Tractionator GPS – DOT
p/n 15-120-070-12 120/70B12 --- Tubeless Front

p/n 15-130-070-12 130/70B12 --- Tubeless Rear

1645548825529.png

Where do I find pricing and ship options?
All Motoz Dealers have the same retail pricing per MOTOZ dealer agreements.
Shipping depends on your location.

PM, call or email for what you are interested in, and I will send you a quote right away.

Mark

ScreenHunter_3159 May. 03 15.10.jpg

What's the availability on the rallz 130/80-17. Seriously thinking about trying one of these on the rear of the DR

Reactions: MVI
Have 130/80-18 and 180/80-14 ?

Tractionator Desert H/T 130/90-18 -- in stock

Tractionator Enduro S/T 130/90-18 -- in stock

Tractionator Enduro I/T 130/90-18 -- in stock

We dont have any offerings in 130/80-18 or 180/80-14

OK. Testimonial time. I want to go through the story because I had off center needs, maybe.

June messed up my back badly. ER, bed over a month waiting for the surgeon… Leg strength disappeared. Diligent PT daily. Including up and down driveway a lot. Tenth of mile, 60 ft drop, boring. I’m really a road and track rider and slow to think how I could put really grippy tires on our xt250 and do stand up loops around our kinda rough 15 acres. I want to work on getting leg strength back. PT. And balance.
0FCD4B18-5D53-4223-ADF3-C8B56374D20C.jpeg

Asked here for advice. Great info came back, thanks to all. MVI immediately contacted with proposal.

Rear MOTOZ Arena Hybrid Gummy.
Front MOTOZ Xtreme Hybrid.

Accepted. Mark shipped. Major ice storm prevented second day.

Mounted, balanced, on bike. Today got chores done, afternoon conditions, testing.

Photo. Rained all day before yesterday. Little hill, 50 ft rise, inch and half leaves over damp grass over semi hard mud and few rocks. First gear creep up, zero slip. Drag rear brake, creep down, zero slip. Side slope crossing, the tires stick like a tick. For my needs Mark nailed it. Solid ten.

Last edited:
MOTOZ Tractionator DUAL VENTURE - Bi Directional Front tire

1647390428938.png

1647390472627.png

MVI MOTO is stocking the Dual Venture fronts to pair with the Motoz Rallz & Adventure rear tires

What do y'all have by way of magic fronts that don't pack up with clay? 😁 This thing tried to kill me a few times today.
IMG_20220317_192021530.jpg

What do y'all have by way of magic fronts that don't pack up with clay? 😁 This thing tried to kill me a few times today.
IMG_20220317_192021530.jpg
Clay is always tough.

Take a look at the Xtreme Front

Like I said - Clay is tough.

I have the same CRF450L photo on the side of a farmers plot in Texas in thick clay.

So thick - Front wheel locked up.

Sometimes clay is very sticky. Xtreme hybrid front and rear .. should have twisted the throttle more I guess...
clay.jpg
I kept twisting the throttle but the front never would clear itself. What was I doing wrong? 😉

MVI, those center ribs are pretty interesting on that you mentioned. Might have to give one a try.

There are some rubber compounds that shed clay very well. I have no explanation why, but it is why I like some very specific tires for the soil we have around here.

Back
Top Bottom