What's new

Music Festival/Concerts

phreakingeek

Big Ear Inc custom hearing protection provider
Member Number
So, after hearing about the good times at a nearby festival from last year. I decided to get my son and I tickets to go to the Blueridge Rock Fest ( https://blueridgerockfest.com/ ) this year. First time for either of us going to a multiday music festival and camping on-site.

So, feel free to give me all the tips for having a good time, camping at a festival, and the 'whatever you do, don't do this...' kind of info.

Lot of bands at this gig. Christ. I'd like to see several of them.

The good news is that since you are camping, you can bring your own food and drink. That stuff gets very expensive at these events. Bring plenty of consumables. I just checked the alcohol policy:
Alcohol Policy
Each camper 21+ may bring either (2) cases of canned beer, (2) boxes of wine or (2) cases of canned wine. No liquor is allowed in the campgrounds. A case can contain up to 24 cans and a box can contain up to 3L. NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED. Drinks must be in their original packaging.

If you're a fan of liquor, stay with vodka, and do the ol' swaparoo.

S.C.

I love live music. We're gifted with the Largest Stationary music festival in the world at Summerfest. It was a lot easier to see many bands as a single, childless dude but I still get to the occasional concert.

Top Bottom Back Refresh