What's new

Need a set of goggles with tear offs

Member Number
I have a motocross helmet but need a set of decent goggles that can use tear offs. What do you guys suggest.

Fwiw I got badgered into signing up for the local Beatercross snowmobile race. Will be racing a 1980 exciter on a snow cross track. Tons of fun but if it’s like anything like last year I’m gonna need some tear offs because of the warm weather there was tons of water and slush.

I got rid of all my old goggles once I tried out a set of Oakley Airbrakes. They use the same material as their sunglasses which makes for a much clearer view compared to the thin flat lens that gets curved around that most cheaper goggles use.

I switch between roll offs and tear offs depending on the conditions.

Laminated tear off are less likely to get water/dust between the layers compared to the individual ones

Really any mx goggle will have tear off posts though, so if this is a one off thing buy whatever is on close out from rockymountainatvmc.com

100% has consistently made a good product, tear offs readily available and IIRC the offer two thicknesses.

100% has consistently made a good product, tear offs readily available and IIRC the offer two thicknesses.
What I also like with 100% is that other than their flagship model (armega)
The same lens can be used in all other three models.

I personally like the “Race” line up.

I tried a set of 100% goggles before but they pinched my nose so I gave them away. It happens.
The old ones did that to me as well,I had one older model.

They re designed the google line last year.
Moar better

as someone who's picked up 1000's of used tearoffs from our local trails, I'd suggest roll off goggles. They work well and dont end up littering the trails.

Top Bottom Back Refresh