What's new

New bike

luC6r4.jpg

2005:

Right-side.jpg

Not me
Unridden and only run long enough to remap the ecu, circa 2014.
i-B6xqbFP-L.jpg

9 years later with a couple of tweaks :jkam
i-jpgqx5h-XL.jpg

If it's stolen I want proof of the mods I added for the insurance so I take pics periodically.

Not me
Unridden and only run long enough to remap the ecu, circa 2014.
i-B6xqbFP-L.jpg

9 years later with a couple of tweaks :jkam
i-jpgqx5h-XL.jpg

If it's stolen I want proof of the mods I added for the insurance so I take pics periodically.
Do have a build thread. The bike is quite modded.

I shared some of the mods I did on the other site but it's mainly the things that aren't bolt-ons that I made or changed myself, 3d parts, reworking the seat, wiring updates, and the Led headlight. The rest is just bolt-on stuff that's pretty typical for the 500/501s. It's been uber reliable so the real secret sauce IMO is in the little details each of us do like setup, good prep, addressing any weak spots etc...

I never had new one never will, but here this is what my New to me bikes often look like , and i have had a lot of XS650s over the years looking for one something like this condition right now.

1707066572869.png

I had one just like that years ago

I had one just like that years ago
XS650s are one of those bikes that are tough and reliable but dont do anything brilliantly but dont fail at anything worth mentioning either. I like them simple tough and dare i say they got character IMO.

Top Bottom Back Refresh