What's new

NMBDR general info thread

yup they just started aerial assets on it, also bidens flight has caused the stoppage of some of the other aerial firefighting on top of all this

We've got Monsoonal moisture, and the forest's are opening up, stage 2 and 3 are lifting.:clap

example-Carson:

NM peeps, is the route passable in the winter by Jeep/4x4?

Funny. I live in NM now but the first BDR I will do in August is WYBDR. Just for fun and I'm paying for the privilege, to hang with some people on big-blimpie ADV bikes (call me a chicken, I'll be hefting a mere 701), that I don't know except for my friend Bill Dragoo of Norman, OK, one of the ride hosts. And a fascinating idea, being fed and wined (or beered) at camping spots by West38moto.

Bill's like, 'It'll be too easy for you.' My reply was, 'I don't care. I just want to do something different and wouldn't it be nice to be able to take in the scenery instead of focusing on not dying by pushing the limits?'

Maybe if I relaxedly enjoy the WYBDR experience... if the ass doesn't scab over and fall off from days of mostly sit-down riding (I have a dreaded condition, Noassatall), I'll then desire to take in the NMBDR?

Last edited:
Funny. I live in NM now but the first BDR I will do in August is WYBDR. Just for fun and I'm paying for the privilege, to hang with some people on big-blimpie ADV bikes (call me a chicken, I'll be hefting a mere 701), that I don't know except for my friend Bill Dragoo of Norman, OK, one of the ride hosts. And a fascinating idea, being fed and wined (or beered) at camping spots by West38moto.

Bill's like, 'It'll be too easy for you.' My reply was, 'I don't care. I just want to do something different and wouldn't it be nice to be able to take in the scenery instead of focusing on not dying by pushing the limits?'

Maybe if I relaxedly enjoy the WYBDR experience... if the ass doesn't scab over and fall off from days of mostly sit-down riding (I have a dreaded condition, Noassatall), I'll then desire to take in the NMBDR?

Dusty is a great guy, its a good time to ride with him

20190408_165354-X3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom