What's new

North Alabama Riders.

DS ride Sat 9/9. We will be riding to the bridges to nowhere. Most of this ride will be big bike friendly and the parts that aren't can be skipped.

Meet: Chevron/Cowboys on 157 in Moulton at 9:15. KSU 9:30.

Attachments

• P9020028.JPG
    P9020028.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
Kawasaki will have their Demo truck at RPM cycles in Hanceville this coming Friday and Saturday. RPM is haveing their grand re opening at the same time. I don't know if they are doing anything special or having special sales for this. I'll probably check them out on Friday.

Street ride Saturday 11/4. Meet at the Mapco in Gurley at 9:45. KSU at 10:00 ish. This will give allow the temperature to warm up to nice and toasty.....if you have halfway decent riding gear. High on Saturday is supposed to be 72. We'll probably finish up in Ardmore. I'll be on my Versys so expect a sporty pace but as always ride your own ride and we'll wait at turns.

It's a bit late notice but we are doing a small bore ride tomorrow Saturday 11/25. Meet at the Old Taft Depot at 9:30. KSU: 9:45. This will be mostly paved but some gravel roads. We will have a number of 125-200cc bikes but all sizes are welcome.

Never too early to start planning for next year. Here's a couple of events coming up in 2024 that I plan on attending:

Barber Small bore: May 31 - Jun 2

Barber vintage Festival October 11-13

Street ride tomorrow, Saturday 12/16

Meet: RideNow Powersports on Memorial PKWY.

Time: 9:30, KSU 9:45.

Lunch will be in Scottsboro and we will finish in Gurley. Possible rain starting at 3 tomorrow so we'll keep an eye on the forecast and try to finish early enough so everyone can get home dry.

Dual sport/adventure ride Saturday 2/3/24

Meet at the Shell station in Ardmore ( 53 & 110 )

Time: 9:30, KSU 9:45

This ride will be a mix of back roads, paved goat trails and gravel/dirt roads. This ride will be big bike friendly with only 2 somewhat challenging roads that can be bypassed.

Expect to be back in Ardmore around 4.

We may get lost once or twice
icon10.gif

Lunch will be either at the Campbell station country store or maybe I'll try someplace new and eat at Cully's market in Culleoka. Anyone eaten there?

Top Bottom Back Refresh