Official latest part thread

JohnQ

Member Number
All bikes, all parts, all the time.

No, not the shit you bought last year.
Gotta at least be on order for credit.
Pics required, or be shamed.
Bonus points for installed pics.

No stupid cup holders, fringe, stickers, spoke covers, stuffed animals, license plate frames, reflectors, or OEM replacement hardware.

And of course, no fuking glow shit whatsoever. Because friends don’t let friends glow :)

Legit parts.
81EBAD56-7DDC-4119-A48A-97CA1F5CDD34.jpeg

Get-back whips allowed?
Allowed?
Aren’t they required?

Well I designed this center stand stop today. Does that count? And a pic of the prototype on the bike.

Respect !
CAD 3D view, not sub human 2D
Self designed
Prototype
Installed

My levers kneel...

In other news DHL, is frankly badass.
The weather in my zip may add a day, but these guys are gonna doorstep these levers from Germany in less than 7 days.

It will happen, because I’m not home to receive them. (Stuck in Pitt for work).

Last edited:
Allowed?
Aren’t they required?

Respect !
CAD 3D view, not sub human 2D
Self designed
Prototype
Installed

My levers kneel...

In other news DHL, is frankly badass.
The weather in my zip may add a day, but these guys are gonna doorstep these levers from Germany in less than 7 days.

It will happen, because I’m not home to receive them. (Stuck in Pitt for work).
Funny how that works. A week ago Sunday, I wanted to get a Healtech OBD tool, so I ordered from their website. I realized I screwed up and it was shipping from Hungary, and I could have bought it on ebay from a place in Michigan with a delivery date of last Friday. It showed up from Hungary a day sooner (Fedex).

Had to repair my shift detent mechanism late last year before going to Upstate SC for some riding. Replaced a few parts that were 48 years old.
pTOtThC.jpg

vpTPs04.jpg

EOP5r2n.jpg

Worn parts - shaft on the shift detent roller (pizza cutter) worn and sloppy, tips of the "star" detent on the end of the shift drum worn.

ZqcUcnA.jpg

xszpFMV.jpg

Back together, ready to haul ass. And stay in the gear selected.

3ouzmbw.jpg

Last edited:
Real steel first build complete, powder coated black, with rubber baby buggy bumper (hopefully) permanently adhered.

I test fit it before PC and had to grind in a little relief and tweak the "ear" slightly, so it wasn't quite perfect off the CAD system.

Attachments

• signal-2022-02-22-15-45-30-186.jpg
    signal-2022-02-22-15-45-30-186.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 19
  • PXL_20220223_154106976.jpg
    PXL_20220223_154106976.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20220223_154142400.jpg
    PXL_20220223_154142400.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 18
  • PXL_20220223_154207842.jpg
    PXL_20220223_154207842.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
[UWSL]so it wasn't quite perfect off the CAD system.[/UWSL]
If I had a nickel for every time the guy in assembly said that to me I wouldn’t have to think about CAD anymore :)

I just blame the real world now and insist my CAD is fine :)

Nice work sir.

Haha, the CAD was fine, it was my modelling that was off! Our engineers and assemblers have the same discussions!

Back
Top Bottom