What's new
  • If you don't frequent the chat forum, make sure you read this post regarding land usage. It would be great if we could get everybody to send a comment in before Oct 7th!

Other Beemers

skibum69

Member Number
What else do you have?

'82 R65 LS
IMG_0621-XL.jpg

'99 R1100 S
IMG_6120-XL.jpg

ts888

ADV+
Member Number
I've got a brick that needs a bunch of work and probably won't get it. Someone should take it from me. I rescued it from a kid in Tri-Cities and rode it for a couple years, then another kid pulled out in front of me and it bounced down the side of his Jeep got chucked in the ditch. I have a complete set of RS tupperware in a hideous green and yellow combo that looks very John Deere.

PICT0649.JPG

ts888

ADV+
Member Number
I told my friend I want this one if he ever decides to sell.
IMG_5254-XL.jpg
I saw an advert last week for a 75 with a hack on Craigslist near me. Medium blue color. Seller said it had a leading link fork that had an issue so original had been installed, but the LL is included with the sale.

hot dog stu

Member Number
Motor was creamy smooth, although modest power. Transmission a bit clunky and for some reason, my front rotors kept warping. Handled and traveled very well, good ergos and comfortable. Her name was Uma ;)
My trans is kinda clunky too.

The lack of power? Yeah, it's not a rocket, but fast bikes have been out of my system for a long time now.:-)

skibum69

Member Number
My 1100S had plenty of balls for me. I did get a chance to check top speed. I pinned it for a bit on a long flat straight and it topped out at 222 kmh on the clock. At 200 kmh on the clock my GPS said 185 s at least 15 kmh speedo error. I figure I was just over 200 kmh real speed. I think she's rated for 97 HP.

Top Bottom