What's new

- Week Our rides today.

A friend came over and we took out my 2 small scooters to run them head to head.

P7260001 (2).JPG

My friend wanted to try out his new Go Pro and made a short video.

That's exactly what drove me to pull the plug early.
Talking to my boss yesterday telling him I wanted off the 15 & 16 of September for the casa ride he started on about how busy we were I cut him off on told him to just mark the 14th as my last day and it became no problem.

20 post to trollville.

Talking to my boss yesterday telling him I wanted off the 15 & 16 of September for the casa ride he started on about how busy we were I cut him off on told him to just mark the 14th as my last day and it became no problem.

20 post to trollville.
He may boot you before the 14th to show you who is boss.

Friday, the Spyder Wife and I set out for a overnight-er down to Augusta, KY from our home in Hocking Hills, Ohio. We take back roads as much a possible to enjoy the sights and enjoy curves with shade. Our first stop was Aberdeen, OH. for a photo of the Maysville Bridge looking south over the Ohio River.

100_1075.JPG

Next we crossed over and enjoyed Lunch at Delite's Diner in Maysville, KY. A 50's Style diner with great food and music.

100_1074.JPG

100_1073.JPG

After lunch we jumped back over to Ohio and continued to Augusta, KY. Back roads again zig zaging from waterfront up high in the woods. One road (221) just North of the Higginsport Ferry had a stone wall that went for miles. This must have taken a lot of work back in the day.

DRAFT-00-00-00-000.jpg

As the 4pm "Check In time at the "Augusta Guest House" had just past so we jumped on the Ferry and crossed over to the great little town of Augusta, KY. where food, music and friendly folks live and enjoy the river life.

100_1079.JPG

After check in and showers we walked down to the new "Beehive" restaurant$$$ for happy hour and dinner sitting out side with a river view.

20220812_182755.jpg

We finished and walked around town checking out the "American Queen" cruse ship that was docked for a few night stay.
As the sun was closing we enjoyed the sunset by the river.

100_1083.JPG

We then walked back to the hotel enjoying the outdoor band playing at the Augusta pub and crashed for the night. In the morning we loaded up had breakfast outside at the General Store, ferried across to Ohio and returned home.

100_1087.JPG

100_1080.JPG

Total miles 440

Top Bottom Back Refresh