What's new

PCX or ADV150?

Thanks! So far I like it a lot. I only have 84 miles on it so I only have some initial impressions.

I keep hitting the horn when I want to use the turn signals:baldy

105 MPG so far according to the computer. I'll have to see how accurate that is when I fill it up.

It handles great!

The ride is rougher than I expected. It's not that much different than my Kymco on pavement but better off road.

The seat is not very comfortable. I plan on trying a seat pad.

I need to ride the ADV and like back to back to get a better comparison.

P6100023 (2).JPG

Oh yeah, I have yet to get any hot young girls to pose on either one like we see all the time in the scooter girls thread:D

Thought a Vespa was required to get a beauty your scooter :photog

Good luck with the new ride. How was your dealer experience?

Thought a Vespa was required to get a beauty your scooter :photog

Good luck with the new ride. How was your dealer experience?
Except for having to drive 330 miles each way to get to the dealer, they were great. No hassles or hidden fees or pressure of any kind. The total price was on their website and that's what I paid. The dealer was Jim's Motorcycle Sales in Johnson City, TN. They are an old school dealer not a moto boutique.

P6090008.JPG

Last edited:
Except for having to drive 330 miles each way to get to the dealer, they were great. No hassles or hidden fees or pressure of any kind. The total price was on their website and that's what I paid. The dealer was Jim's Motorcycle Sales in Johnson City, TN. The are an old school dealer not a moto boutique.

P6090008.JPG
Wow, seeing and paying the actual price on their web page, very refreshing.

Thanks! So far I like it a lot. I only have 84 miles on it so I only have some initial impressions.

I keep hitting the horn when I want to use the turn signals:baldy

105 MPG so far according to the computer. I'll have to see how accurate that is when I fill it up.

It handles great!

The ride is rougher than I expected. It's not that much different than my Kymco on pavement but better off road.

The seat is not very comfortable. I plan on trying a seat pad.

I need to ride the ADV and like back to back to get a better comparison.

P6100023 (2).JPG

Oh yeah, I have yet to get any hot young girls to pose on either one like we see all the time in the scooter girls thread:D
Good looking scoots! Two style variations on a somewhat common theme!

Except for having to drive 330 miles each way to get to the dealer, they were great. No hassles or hidden fees or pressure of any kind. The total price was on their website and that's what I paid. The dealer was Jim's Motorcycle Sales in Johnson City, TN. They are an old school dealer not a moto boutique.

P6090008.JPG
That is my kind of dealer! Unfortunately, they are becoming more rare.

Top Bottom Back Refresh