What's new

People You Have Put On Ignore

Are PMs from other sites allowed? I didn’t even put this guy on ignore. He really lost it when I pointed out what he just asked me to do. (laughy guy)

”you fucking piece of shit. We should get together some time. You can show me how you fuck a man in the ass.”

Wadya mean ignore, I dont notice others so as to ignore em, what with me being superior and all that swaddling i just dont notice them.
Just kidding its not like i have an infiriority complex and needed to over compensate because i am inferior.

Are PMs from other sites allowed? I didn’t even put this guy on ignore. He really lost it when I pointed out what he just asked me to do. (laughy guy)

”you fucking piece of shit. We should get together some time. You can show me how you fuck a man in the ass.”

Sounds like a guy that is finding some things out about himself.

Someone wrote that to you in a PM? JfC, what is the matter with people?

Top Bottom Back Refresh