What's new

Pics of your bike being transported?

P4030001-XL.jpg

I only owned it for about a month, just to get it running again to sell it, but this Harley came from the same garage as my Silverado. And I actually paid 15% as much for the Harley as I did for the truck from the same guy, both 1995s.

20210219_121015.jpg

I spent more time fixing that KTM than riding it. But I did love the RFS for many years.

CRF makes me smile more.

The Honda is dead reliable, it can sit for months while one recovers with a new Ti Rod in the leg, press the Magic button and you are off !

Last edited:
I've got more pics of other bikes but these are the ones that were easy to locate.

750 GT after it's 700 mile trip through the snow to my house
Trailer0004.jpg

trailer.jpg

160 Monza Jr being taken to it's new home
IMG_2274.jpg

Super Light being dragged to my house for much needed TLC after 20 years of storage
SL_Trailer_0153.jpg

851 being rescued after it's alternator and regulator heard the fancy new lithium battery had a BMS system. "Yeah, right... hold me beer..."
IMG_2155.jpg

851 being sent off to it's new home (to make room for the Super Light) (had nothing to do with the battery incident)
IMG_7659.jpg

The result of my search for the nicest, most stock M900 I could find. aka I'm an idiot with a soft spot for neglected Super Sports.
IMG_6680.jpg

996 being rescued after it's fuel pump said "Nah, I'm done". The bike cost me $400/mile to own that year.
IMG_0967.jpg

996 being sent off to it's new home. The sale had nothing to do with the fuel pump incident. It's the only Ducati I kinda regret selling.
IMG_2969.jpg

Oh,? Do Tell...
I got to work as usual about 6:15 AM and parked in my usual sport, designated for Motorcycles in front of the World Bank in DC. No event parking restriction signs. I got an email from someone in the World Bank that recognized my bike, and took the picture. Apparently AFTER I parked they put up event signs and had me towed. $150 towing and $50 fine, plus several scratches on the bike. :baldy

I got to work as usual about 6:15 AM and parked in my usual sport, designated for Motorcycles in front of the World Bank in DC. No event parking restriction signs. I got an email from someone in the World Bank that recognized my bike, and took the picture. Apparently AFTER I parked they put up event signs and had me towed. $150 towing and $50 fine, plus several scratches on the bike. :baldy
I Can't like that! Sorry to hear. It is hard to keep things nice these days

NO LIKE !

Back
Top Bottom