What's new

Places that suck

Earache

Member Number
So where will you never ride again - on purpose anyway -and why? Post you the places you rode in that sucked.
Mine:
1) Maine - a fucking wasteland full of inbreds and shit roads.
2) Iowa - Lots of flat nothingness and lots of cops

Interstate 80 or Highway 50 across Nevada.
I will throw in I- 5 as a bonus
I just don’t have enough things rattling around in my brain to keep me entertained on those long runs anymore.

Washington's Olympic peninsula, too many clueless tourists not watching where they are going, and the locals are afraid to get within 10mph of the speed limit.

Washington's Olympic peninsula, too many clueless tourists not watching where they are going, and the locals are afraid to get within 10mph of the speed limit.
Anyplace there is an over abundance of 15 year old Subarus…..The Olympic peninsula, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and select other areas of the USA qualify. Slowest, most clueless drivers on the road.

Last edited:
New Orleans, specifically 9th Ward. Fantastic place if you're an alcoholic or enjoy being car jacked and stabbed.

North Florida and South Georgia.

The riding itself is fine. A little flat, sandy, and wet, but it can be fun. In the Fall, the roads are packed with Red Necks in huge ridiculous pick ups, driving at break neck speeds, or sitting blocking trails and roads, hoping their dogs run a deer out. Rudest humans I have ever encountered. I guess a gun, a hunting license, and a truck gives you ownership of the public space. Could you possibly pull to the side when you stop? Keep right means nothing, other drivers beware.

Back
Top Bottom