What's new

Protect your entire body on every ride

fwufnoctjaky.jpg

20201031_123259 (1).jpg

Drop mirrors, meh, click-a-rolls behind a full frame handgard. I could follow 50cc scooters through Tokyo traffic...and if I hit a mirror, its going to suck for that car mirror.

Plus those CRGs the lens is replaceable as long as I don't manglate the frame.

Got a phone call my father in law went down yesterday. Helmet on the back of the bike. Details are shaky but a car was involved and either clipped him or cut him off, fractured scull, brain bleeds, collapsed lung and multiple busted bones. My wife flew out this morning to be with him whichever way it goes. I wear jeans, jacket, lace up logger boots and gloves. Sometimes skip the jacket on a quick slow ride.

Got a phone call my father in law went down yesterday. Helmet on the back of the bike. Details are shaky but a car was involved and either clipped him or cut him off, fractured scull, brain bleeds, collapsed lung and multiple busted bones. My wife flew out this morning to be with him whichever way it goes. I wear jeans, jacket, lace up logger boots and gloves. Sometimes skip the jacket on a quick slow ride.
Prayers for your father in law.

I have a pair of Hood riding jeans. They have great protection, with kevlar lining and armor at hips/knees (I switched the D3O armor for Rev'it Seesmart armor) - they're very protective, but heavy and hot. On the other hand, my Aerostch Darien pants have full-length zippers and are easy on/off.
I've been thinking about Hood. When you say heavy and hot, how hot can you wear them comfortably? I'd be looking at the latest AAA K7 jeans.
Thanks

I've been thinking about Hood. When you say heavy and hot, how hot can you wear them comfortably? I'd be looking at the latest AAA K7 jeans.
Thanks
Avoid the hot days in July/August. Here in NYC the summer heat & humidity makes being ATGAT challenging. Your Vermont summers aren't as bad, I don't think.

Avoid the hot days in July/August. Here in NYC the summer heat & humidity makes being ATGAT challenging. Your Vermont summers aren't as bad, I don't think.
Yeah. We have some hot days, but not the humidity, and nothing like what you get. I think I'm going to give them a shot. Thanks

Pigeon Forge, Deals Gap and Smoky Mountains all in one ride? Man, you can't the views on that trip, I bet.

Pigeon Forge, Deals Gap and Smoky Mountains all in one ride? Man, you can't the views on that trip, I bet.

We stopped several time to enjoy it. Esp Deals Gap chatting with folks.

For me, the trip was a reward after breaking my leg and was off the bike for 8 months. I've worked in Alcoa TN for a few years in the past, Seen most of this area before.

Top Bottom Back Refresh