What's new

Protect your entire body on every ride

I have NO idea how it works, but I saw it with my own two eyes. He zipped up to the stoplight next to us but we got the green before him so didn't see him ride off.

if you have COPD bad enough you can qualify for a HC plate. Guy might have an artifical limb. could be All kinds of reasons. I would not read too much into it.

Reactions: EGR
if you have COPD bad enough you can qualify for a HC plate. Guy might have an artifical limb. could be All kinds of reasons. I would not read too much into it.
Early Barber/AMA race days I camped next to a guy, paraplegic, who had fabricated electro mechanical retract side wheels, wheelchair rack and pannier racks for camp gear. When he rode it all looked regular. Hand controls for everything of course. Navy vet.

It's not the HC plate that blew my mind....Check out the roller blades!!!

Reactions: MVI
It's not the HC plate that blew my mind....Check out the roller blades!!!
We all did stupid shit like that when we were 7 or 8 yo.

ex: towed behind a horse on skis in winter, etc.

Some people just don't outgrow the silly phase.

...Or this...
Lower limb amputee. Rollerblading and skating with custom prothesis is a done thing. would not be surprised if he’s a Purple Heart guy completely at home with bikes.

Top Bottom Back Refresh