What's new

RABACONDA GEN 4 3-Min Tire Changer & Tools - $40 off MSRP for ADVbikes.com Members

MVI

MVI MOTO
Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
MVI MOTO is an Authorized Dealer for Rabaconda Tire Machines and Tools

MVI is pleased to offer a Discount to ADVBikes.com members on the GEN4 3-Minute Tire changer and Pro Tire Iron Set

MSRP for the GEN4 3-Minute Tire changer is $449.00 -- $429.00 for ADVBikes.com Members
MSRP for the Rabaconda PRO Tire Iron Set is $ 85.00 -- $80.00 If ordered at the same time as the as the GEN4 Tire Changer or Street Tire Changer

SHIPPING
Flat Rate shipping to the lower 48 is $10.00 per shipment with a $199 minimum order.
Flat Rate shipping to the EU is 10€ per shipment with a 200€ minimum order

MVI will quote AK & HI, and all other international Shipment costs upon request.

RABACONDA 3-MINUTE MOUSSE CHANGER
The world’s most advanced tyre changer just got even better. Introducing the 4 th generation Rabaconda 3-Minute Mousse Changer!
All new:
● Rubber feet provide excellent grip on any surface
● 3 standing points allow for work on uneven ground
● Now a tyre lever tray included for convenient access and storage
● Spindle chamber for locking larger hub bearing adapters
● Tube caps riveted to the feet
● Large flange nuts for stronger fixing of wheel supports
● Pre-assembled quick release bolts

BENEFITS
● Comfortable working height
● No more backache or working on your knees
● Compact and easily assembled in seconds, no tools needed
● Tyre can be removed completely by pushing it down with the bead breaker
● Excellent grip on any surface and uneven ground
● Works on tubeless, mousse, Tubliss and regular tube set ups

FEATURES
● Rigid and durable construction
● Light weight
● Tyre lever tray at comfortable height
● Strong Cordura 1000D carry-bag for comfortable and compact storage
● Quick-release bolts for fast switching between wheel sizes
● Bead breaker positioning system
● Oval profile lever with good grip
● Premium quality product. Made in EU

3-Minute Tire Changer - 11.JPG

3-Minute Tire Changer - 2.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 9.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 10.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 11.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 1.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 3.JPG

Rabaconda standard spindle diameter is 20 mm and 24 mm adapter comes with the tire changer.
Optional Equipment:
  • 12-18mm Spindle
  • 28mm Spindle
  • 62mm Adapter
  • Replacement Center Spindle
  • Pro Tire Iron Set
  • Single 17" Tire Iron
  • Pit Mat (6.5' x 3.3')
  • Tire Changer Mat (3.3' x 2.6')

Ordering is simple.
Order by PM, phone call or email, the quote/invoice will be emailed to the customer, along with instructions for payment.

We accept the following methods of payment:
  • VENMO, PAYPAL, Credit Cards via SQUAREUP

ScreenHunter 2670.png

Last edited:
The ADV KIT includes the Following Items :

• GEN 4 / Rabaconda 3-Minute Tire Changer
  • PRO Tire Iron Set consisting of 5pcs
  • 2 x 17" Tire Spoons
  • 12-18mm Spindle
  • 28mm Adapter
  • 62mm Adapter for BMW GS shaft-drive type wheels
MSRP for the ADV KIT is $681.00

ADVBikes.com price is $590.00

ADV+ Members Only -- $575.00

[UWSL][/UWSL]
1644930337234.png

Last edited:
Not everyone has a pit crew, ISDE riders us it to change 2 tires in under 6 minutes, the fastest record for Rabaconda tire change is under 1 minute. The best features of the Rabaconda is portable, breaks down for storage/transport, and has a wide base for stability, lightweight yet tough, price, and ease of use.

No Mar needs to be hard mounted to the floor with a recommended 5' Dia of floor space. That eats up a lot of real estate in a shop.

+ Rabaconda makes mousse changing really easy 'cause you can push the old tire with the mousse off the rim.

Seems to be durable as well. We've had one in a garage with a dozen active users or so for 4-5 years and it's still perfectly functional. Well worn and beaten up, but still works.

No Mar sells a hitch mount that allows attaching their machine to a vehicle so it's in the way while you work, it takes up even more storage space, and you can enjoy clearing your receiver to do tire work.

They also sell a drive-on base that requires parking a car or truck on it. I've used this and it works reasonably well. It has the advantages of taking up even more storage space than the hitch mount, more setup time, and it adds $140 to the cost. You can also trip over it while working, so that's another feature.

The only significant advantage I see to the No Mar product line is that with enough tools and attachments, it's possible to work on about any tire that a single person can lift, from wheelbarrows to motorcycles to large pickup tires. None of that equipment is cheap, and all of it takes up a lot of space. Good stuff, but not a good fit for me. I do like their tire paste, though.

For motorcycle tires, and especially for portability, the Rabaconda is hard to beat. It's encouraging to hear that Oldbear & Dirt Surfer haven't had any problems with theirs.

Agreed, the no mar is a process to set up and take down. Im only doing MC tires so this was the info I was looking for.

I have a twenty-ish year old Harbor Freight changer. It has paid for itself many, many times over, but it's big (I have a packed garage so this is a negative) and a bit cantankerous to use.

Seven of our eight bikes have cast wheels. Does this changer work as well with street tires as it does with dirt tires?

And is there a list of which bikes require which spindles? We have an odd assortment of bikes, with the oddest probably being the R1100S, F650CS, and F800GT.

I have inquired about a list... But they dont have one. Just measure your axles and we can be sure to ship you an adapter if/as needed

as for the 62mm adapter .... "We redesigned the adapter recently to work better. I don't have the information about all BMW hub sizes, but the 62mm adapter fits all GS models we have seen."

Last edited:
MVI Moto has worked out distribution for our Customers in the European Union (EU) on all Rabaconda Products.

We are now shipping Rabaconda Products to anywhere in the EU for flat rate shipping of only 10€, with a minimum order of 250€

Last edited:
Shipping to CANADA is cost prohibitive for the customer with duty and taxes. I contracted the COO of Rabaconda and suggested a couple of the larger MC retailers they could work with so you can order with in Canada.

Last edited:
MVI MOTO is an Authorized Dealer for Rabaconda Tire Machines and Tools

MVI is pleased to offer a Discount to ADVBikes.com members on the GEN4 3-Minute Tire changer and Pro Tire Iron Set

MSRP for the GEN4 3-Minute Tire changer is $449.00 -- ADVBikes.com price is $400.00
MSRP for the Rabaconda PRO Tire Iron Set is $ 85.00 -- If ordered at the same time as the as the GEN4 Tire Changer, Discounted Price is $75.00

SHIPPING
Flat Rate shipping to the lower 48 is $12.95 per shipment with a $250 minimum order.
Flat Rate shipping to the EU is 10€ per shipment with a 250€ minimum order
MVI will quote AK & HI, and all other international Shipment costs upon request.

RABACONDA 3-MINUTE MOUSSE CHANGER
The world’s most advanced tyre changer just got even better. Introducing the 4 th generation Rabaconda 3-Minute Mousse Changer!
All new:
● Rubber feet provide excellent grip on any surface
● 3 standing points allow for work on uneven ground
● Now a tyre lever tray included for convenient access and storage
● Spindle chamfer for locking larger hub bearing adaptors
● Tube caps riveted to the feet
● Large flange nuts for stronger fixing of wheel supports
● Pre-assembled quick release bolts

BENEFITS
● Comfortable working height
● No more backache or working on your knees
● Compact and easily assembled in seconds, no tools needed
● Tyre can be removed completely by pushing it down with the bead breaker
● Excellent grip on any surface and uneven ground
● Works on tubeless, mousse, Tubliss and regular tube set ups

FEATURES
● Rigid and durable construction
● Light weight
● Tyre lever tray at comfortable height
● Strong Cordura 1000D carry-bag for comfortable and compact storage
● Quick-release bolts for fast switching between wheel sizes
● Bead breaker positioning system
● Oval profile lever with good grip
● Premium quality product. Made in EU

3-Minute Tire Changer - 11.JPG

3-Minute Tire Changer - 2.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 9.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 10.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 11.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 1.JPG 3-Minute Tire Changer - 3.JPG

Rabaconda standard spindle diameter is 20 mm and 24 mm adapter comes with the tire changer.
Optional Equipment:
  • 12-18mm Spindle
  • 28mm Spindle
  • 62mm Adapter
  • Replacement Center Spindle
  • Pro Tire Iron Set
  • Single 17" Tire Iron
  • Pit Mat (6.5' x 3.3')
  • Tire Changer Mat (3.3' x 2.6')

Ordering is simple.
Order by PM, phone call or email, the quote/invoice will be emailed to the customer, along with instructions for payment.

We accept the following methods of payment:

• VENMO
  • PAYPAL
  • Credit Cards via SQUAREUP
  • Bank Check

View attachment 5335

There nice MVI and wood like to have one, as I sit here thinking to make self,,,MVI

I now no we’re the saying
Pay Dirt came from,,,
Cuz that’s about all I have to pay with,,,

I’m hungry to lol

Were offering $40 off MSRP on the 3MMC tire changer for ADVbikes.com members

Last edited:
Got mine in yesterday and tried it out today. After a bit of learning it works great! Actually had to change the tire twice as my dumbass decided to not pay attention to the rotation direction.

1664F216-2793-4B87-B401-70C9E8C177BE.jpeg

Really, that sounds great. I'm debating on ordering one. If it works as easily as it seems, it would make my yearly tire changes a little easier. I've been doing them the past 15+ years by hand. Before that, local motorcycle shops would mount them for $25 or so, providing I bought the new tires from them. But they're all gone now.

I just installed new Avon RoadRider tires on my Yamaha Seca II street bike last weekend. It took me 2-3 hours using the basic tire tools and a HF bead breaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: MVI
Like I said took a little learning curve but easy after that. My main problem was I think the last time I had it done a the dealership Which was only a few months ago. I don’t think they used any lube on it so breaking the bead was a pain. Ended up pushing on it and shooting lube on the bead then on my second pass around after lubing it slid off easily. I look at this as a investment I’m saving money by not paying someone and saving my knuckles over just using irons.

Rabaconda now offers Paste !

Bead Grease Tire Mounting Lubricant (2.2lbs) $19​

Bead Grease Brush $5​

1658244077676.png
1658244112224.png

Back
Top Bottom