What's new

Racing Indo Knee Sia Streets. (Mandalika Spoilers)

I'll say...and he was lucky the bike didn't hit him again.

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 9.16.44 PM.png

Supposedly free vid on their site.

And it looks like it is going to be wet...very wet. Should be fascinating.

Start delayed...standing water and it is freaking pouring. Ugh.

Last edited:
NO SPOILER - Anyone else having issues with the Videopass? The MotoGP race is blown out huge where you can only see a portion of the image, no other videos appear to be playing at all. Tried different browsers, Mac & PC laptops.

Pretty annoying for the 150E we all spent on this!

Not the live which appeared to be fine, I'm referencing the online videos. Even tried 2 different ISPs, in different cities. Phone app works.

The image is "zoomed" in - headless Fabio!

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.38.57 AM.png

Last edited:
NO SPOILER - Anyone else having issues with the Videopass? The MotoGP race is blown out huge where you can only see a portion of the image, no other videos appear to be playing at all. Tried different browsers, Mac & PC laptops.

Pretty annoying for the 150E we all spent on this!
If you haven't all ready got the word -- switch the page language from EN to ES (upper rightish of screen). The EN video is zoomed.

Quality performance by Olivera. Quatro showed maturity and patience. Franky is definitely healing, if he avoids injury I think he is a championship threat. Mav staying out of the points out of respect for Aleix? :lol3

Great race by Olivera, great comeback by Fabio. Pretty scary watching them brake over standing water and hit the white lines...incredible saves, far fewer crashes than I would have thought.

In fact, I think MM crashed more in practice and qualifying than everyone in the race combined.

Top Bottom Back Refresh