What's new

Racing Indo Knee Sia Streets. (Mandalika Spoilers)

kickstandsup

Why not?
Member Number
With props to Bruce...

Tonight, tonight the strip's just right
I want to blow 'em all out of their seats
Calling out around the world, we're going racin' in the street

New track. New pavement, even since the test. Wide open.

And it is already tomorrow there...

2019_02_23_66144_1550864768._medium.jpg

This is a place Aleix could pull off a real stunner, if Marquee decides to just mail it in until he gets to 50 points in The Americas.

I think Aprilia's progress will be short lived. Too many Ducati waiting to be dialed in, too many other quality competitors. And AE is still their only development rider. MV will contribute nothing toward development, and his head will go "boom" when he can't beat his teammate.

Perhaps Michelin should bring the knobbies...

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) forecasted the potential for moderate to heavy rain during the 2022 MotoGP Mandalika in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, which is slated to be held Friday-Sunday, March 18-20, 2022.

“The prospect of weather in the Mandalika area for the next three days is dominated by the potential for cloudy to moderate rain,” said the agency’s forecaster for the Lombok Meteorology Station, Nur Siti Zulaicha, in a written statement in Praya, Thursday.

On March 18, moderate to heavy rain accompanied by lightning and strong winds are possible in the Mandalika area during the afternoon and evening. On March 19, the weather is expected to be cloudy to moderate rain in the afternoon until the evening.

“On March 20, moderate to heavy rain is expected in the afternoon and evening,” Nur explained.

FP!...drying track for Motogp...with rain possible the rest of the weekend, last 5 minutes will be interesting.

MM, Zarco, Pol as I type with 16 minutes left...

It matters little how close they are, Miller has to feel a bit dejected at being the fourth fastest Ducati rider. Here's hoping he at least makes it to the checkered flag Sunday (at 3 AM)

I'm hoping for FP3 rain...will make Q1 a zoo...MM, Pecco, Pol, Mir all fighting for 2 slots.

And I think how close they are...1 sec covering the top 20...makes for interesting racing. Every single time.

I'm hoping for FP3 rain...will make Q1 a zoo...MM, Pecco, Pol, Mir all fighting for 2 slots.

And I think how close they are...1 sec covering the top 20...makes for interesting racing. Every single time.
Yeah, it’s absolutely crazy how close all the bikes and riders are these days. Great though!

WTF is up with the marshaling? He was out there, obviously very disorientated for at least 30 seconds of coverage with not a marshal or medical staff in sight. What if he had wandered the other way and onto the track?

That was really shitty & I'm sure the other riders have to be thinking, if I have a big one how long is it going to take them to get to me too?

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 8.54.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 8.55.05 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom